ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Dependent Visa - Email Received - Pls help

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

fv1

Tier 2 Dependent Visa - Email Received - Pls help

Post by fv1 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:46 am

I recieved this email :S

Your UK visa application is currently under consideration at the British High Commission in Islamabad.
Unfortunately, the processing of your application has been delayed while we undertake further checks. This means that we will be unable to make a decision within our published customer service standards.

We will conclude your case as soon as possible and we will email you when your documents have been returned to the Visa Application Centre. You will then be contacted again when your documents are ready for collection. Please do not go to the Visa Application Centre before you have been advised to do so.

We apologise for this delay. Please avoid making any travel arrangements until you have collected your passport.

We would be grateful if you could keep your correspondence to a minimum during the consideration process of your application. If however you need to contact us or would like to track the progress of your case, you can do so via our International Enquiry Service at: www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk.

Kind regards,

UK Visas and Immigration
British High Commission Islamabad
www.gov.uk/ukvi

any one know wat they check.
i applied for tier 2 dependant visa

fv1

DELAY EMAIL FOR DEPENDANT VISA tier 2

Post by fv1 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:47 am

any one recived this email??
Your UK visa application is currently under consideration at the British High Commission in Islamabad.
Unfortunately, the processing of your application has been delayed while we undertake further checks. This means that we will be unable to make a decision within our published customer service standards.

We will conclude your case as soon as possible and we will email you when your documents have been returned to the Visa Application Centre. You will then be contacted again when your documents are ready for collection. Please do not go to the Visa Application Centre before you have been advised to do so.

We apologise for this delay. Please avoid making any travel arrangements until you have collected your passport.

We would be grateful if you could keep your correspondence to a minimum during the consideration process of your application. If however you need to contact us or would like to track the progress of your case, you can do so via our International Enquiry Service at: www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk.

Kind regards,

UK Visas and Immigration
www.gov.uk/ukvi

anyone know how long they take for these checks

Raymandosnr
Member of Standing

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by Raymandosnr » Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:47 pm

fv1 wrote:I recieved this email :S

We would be grateful if you could keep your correspondence to a minimum during the consideration process of your application. If however you need to contact us or would like to track the progress of your case, you can do so via our International Enquiry Service at: http://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk.

Kind regards,

UK Visas and Immigration
http://www.gov.uk/ukvi

any one know wat they check.
i applied for tier 2 dependant visa
Generic email they send out when they can't meet their target times, I wouldn't worry too much Inshallah all will be okay
pplied : 13/05/15
Refused : 6/8/15
Appeal Submitted : 18/08/15
MP Letter Sent: 20/10/15
Appeal review deadline: 09/01/16
Phone Call Received, Call In Letter Sent: 3/11/15
Call In Letter Submitted: 9/11/15
Call to Collect: 3/12/15
Visa granted: 4/12/15

fv1

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by fv1 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:16 pm

Raymandosnr »
do you know how long they will further take??

fv1

Re: DELAY EMAIL FOR DEPENDANT VISA tier 2

Post by fv1 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:19 pm

anyone had this experience in the past??

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:39 pm

It is a standard email reply. Many applicants in various categories have received it. It just means that UKVI will take a bit longer than usual to decide on application.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

saliame
Pakistan

Post by saliame » Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:17 am

Hi,

Apologies, this may not be relevant to your query, however just wondering if you could tell, how do we book an appointment with Gerry's pls, as i couldn't find any contact number? Does the online application re-direct you to the page for appointment booking and what's was your experience after how many days you got the appointment for?

Thanks in advance.

KR,

Ali

fv1

TIER 2 DEPENDANT APPLICATION-STRANGE CASE

Post by fv1 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:42 pm

Hello experts,
my wife applied for her visa from pakistan on 24th aug 2015, as tier 2 dependant, we are still waiting for decsion,we did so many esclation and all they keep saying is delayed while awaiting results from routine checks.

today i called UKVI and advisor told me that on 2/nov/2015 all tier 2 applications are transffered to SHEFFIELD office. Anyone know in this case what should we do as we have been waiting for more than 60 working days.

fv1

Re: Tier 2 Dependent Visa - Email Received - Pls help

Post by fv1 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:47 pm

can any expert give any suggestion??

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:48 pm

Wait patiently!!
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

Henchmani
Newly Registered

Post by Henchmani » Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:23 am

Just wanna share my experience if its helpful.

Applied for my sister-in-law on 7th November online for tier 2 partner visa and booked an appointment for 9th of November in Lahore visa center.

After the biometrics, on 12th november we received an email from sheffield visa center UK
"Dear Xxxxxx

Regarding Visa Application: GWF00000000
For: xxxxxxxxx

Your online application has been received in Sheffield, UK. Your application is currently being prepared for consideration by an Entry Clearance Officer.

Settlement applicants (except for applications lodged in USA and Canada): you must ensure that your UK sponsor has sent all relevant supporting documentation to the visa section in Sheffield. The documents should be arranged in this order: application form and Appendix 2; English language evidence; relationship documents; maintenance documents; accommodation documents. If documents are not received a decision will be taken on the basis on the information that has been provided."

We heared nothing from them after that up untill 29th November so i decided to write (Email)them on 30/11/2015 through their online system regarding the application status as its been over 15 working days. (They aim to reply within one working day to your query)
And fortunately i got their reply very same day "Dear Xxxxxx xxxxx

Thank you for contacting the UK Visas and Immigration International Enquiry
Service.

We understand that you would like to know about the current status of your
visa application. I have tracked the status (GWF000000000 and date of birth
Xx/xx/xxxx) and found that the application has been processed and a
decision has been made.

Please note that your passport and documentation could still take some time
to reach you whilst being sent back from the decision making centre and
whilst other administrative formalities are completed. The visa application
centre will be in contact with you regarding the collection or delivery"

Then we just waited for the visa center lahore to call/text or maybe email us for collection and on (03/12/2015) at 09.42 we received a text and email from (CRMADMIN@vfsglobal.com) to collect our documents from the center.

And visa was granted With decision letter dated 25/11/2015. Thanks to all for sharing their experiences and good luck.