ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Asylum for a Saudi Arabian Woman in USA

USA immigration, green card questions:
Employment based Green Cards | H-1B visas | Family based Visas | Citizenship

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

nou
Newly Registered

Asylum for a Saudi Arabian Woman in USA

Post by nou » Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:57 pm

I've been searching alot about this. as you know the women in saudi arabia has no rights! in saudi arabia we cant do ANYTHING unless our father or brother agreed to it even if you're older than 18 its so unfair. you can't live as a human being in saudi arabia. all i want is to live just like everyone else. to be treated like a human being. to have a future. i wanna seek asylum in usa so i can have human rights and be treated good! in saudi arabia men don't treat us good at all they treat us like we're not human like we were made to stay in the house and not get a job or go school or anything! We can't even drive or go out to buy important stuff unless a father or a brother drove us.i'm sick of it. i've read that in my situation i can get an asylum because our laws and government DONT support women and has no women rights everyone knows that. so i can't get what i want in my own country. And i'm lesbian i haven't told anyone about it, its dangerous to come out in saudi arabia. lesbians and gays in saudi arabia get stoned to death! wheres the human rights? getting stoned to death for someone's sexuality is just horrible! i wanna have a partner i wanna have a future with my partner! like i said i just wanna live a normal life and have rights. i've read that i should get a visa first and then fly to usa and ask for asylum. i'm planning on doing that but does anyone knows for sure if my situation isn't difficult? i wanna know if i have a chance of getting accepted if i asked for the asylum before i rush things and risk my life in saudi arabia (if they denied).

aiza78601

Re: Asylum for a Saudi Arabian Woman in USA

Post by aiza78601 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:33 pm

sorry to hear your story ,i understand ur situation as a women,i am not sure about usa as i live in uk

uk accept lesbian asylum seekers if u can prove ur sex and prove u will be prosecuted

nemo999

Post by nemo999 » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:17 am

This is really bad, feel sorry for you.

The best thing would be to find and contact an immigration attorney in USA by email or Phone and see what he/she suggest?

I am not sure but wouldn't it make sense to travel to USA on visitor visa and then apply for asylum when you are INSIDE USA?

razi_r6
Newly Registered

Post by razi_r6 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:23 pm

Feel so sorry for you...yeah you can take a asylum here a know a very good attorney he will suggest you..

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:33 pm

razi_r6 wrote:Feel so sorry for you...yeah you can take a asylum here a know a very good attorney he will suggest you..
This thread is from 2014!! Please don't dig up old posts.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.