ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sponsorship Declaration

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ofayub
Newly Registered

Sponsorship Declaration

Post by ofayub » Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:19 pm

I am wanting to sponsor my wife currently residing in Pakistan for a settlement visa in the UK. I was wondering and would be grateful if you could help me? I am aware that i need to fill in a sponsership undertaking form (which does not require an oath from solicitor) but do i also need to obtain a sponsor declaration oathed by a solicitor when submitting the application. The ukvisas website states that sponsor's don't need to get the sponsor letter oathed - is this the same thing and does it apply to spouse settlement visa's

thank you in advance

karunanayake
Newly Registered

Post by karunanayake » Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:28 pm

Hi,,, as far as i know from my husbands application in sri lanka the sponsorship form has to be signed by you ,,i was told the solicitor doesnt have to sign anything,,hope that helps