ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please Guide I want to go to australia

Australia: Points Calculator | Skilled Immigration
New Zealand: Points Calculator | work visas

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

meeraksam
Newly Registered

Please Guide I want to go to australia

Post by meeraksam » Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:48 pm

I have completed my B.Tech (Hons) in electrical power technology and i have 3 year post degree and 7 year pre degree experience in the field of electrical power technology. Now i am doing a six month short course related to telecommunication technology( 1g, 2g, 3g, 4g technology, HLR, RAN-O and OMCR).
please anyone can help me I want to go to Australia. what will be the right path for me either student visa or skilled migration and what are the requirements.

y-axisoverseas
Newly Registered

Re: Please Guide I want to go to australia

Post by y-axisoverseas » Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:42 pm

If your intent is to settle in Australia & asking which is the better route, there is no doubt a skilled migration is the best route to enter & avail opportunities to settle in any developed country.

Your profile seems to meet the minimum requirement for both study & skilled migration to Australia, however, to ensure what is the best thing for you; I would suggest you to do some more research & than take a firm decision.

The country has a wide range of opportunities in multiple Industries & sectors, IT & Engineering being two of the most prominent & rapidly growing Industries in Australia with an acute shortage of qualified skilled professionals in these Industries & is the only reason for the govt. of Australia to offer a direct migration on PR visa for such skilled professionals.

PR gives multiple benefits to a person & ease the process of looking for career opportunities in your field of study or from your past experience.

One can work in any Industry or take up any job apart from some govt. jobs while on a PR visa, which reduces once tension to look for an immediate job to survive in any new country.

Australia like any other country has a hidden job market which is not accessible for everybody & as employer’s first preference is it’s citizen’s or PR holders in the country & most of the open vacancies are filled by referrals. Migration to Australia on a PR visa will eventually help you securing the opportunities, grow professionally & secure your future.

noajthan

Re: Please Guide I want to go to australia

Post by noajthan » Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:43 pm

You are new here and presumably mean well but OP in this case last visited over a year ago and only posted once;
- chances are he has gone already.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.