ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(FP)

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

FLRFP
BANNED

FLR(FP)

Post by FLRFP » Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:34 pm

Hi guys
I have applied for a FLR FP on the 29th of aug. Did the biometric 2 weeks later. On the 6th of Jan I got a letter asking to attend their office for service of the decision on the 22nd. the have bookedme an appointment already. what does this mean? please could someone help me out as to what this might mean because if a decision is made, i should be getting a letter comfirmig the decision. the HO letter says:

"We have considered your application and require you to attend our office for service of our

decision. Please report to desk 2, 1st floor. You are not required to take a ticket."

my case:

Never lived in my home country. was in dubai since 1984 till 2007. was in the uk since 2007 till date. came as astudent, studied, got my PSW, worked for a financial institution. I have never breach law at all. I have been in th uk since 2007. i have spoken to several solicitors and baristers but they were not able to help me out.

Please can someone throw some light on this.

THANKS ALOT