ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier-4 student refusal urgent

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

misaw1

Tier-4 student refusal urgent

Post by misaw1 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:42 pm

Hi Everyone

Need help....

Its regarding my friend Tier-4 student visa refusal as he got refused while in india coming to UK for MSc. Rejection based on not being genuine student as ECO says the applicant don't know much about course surrounding area where he is going to spend 1 year and selected university randomly without any proper search.

He got administrative review and he is going for it so my query is does this effect his review as ECO mention not being genuine student ??

If review is un-successfull for same reason can he apply for sept.2016 intake or this refusal will have any impact on future applications??

Please help us out in this difficult situation

Many thanks in advance

Abs

shahzaib.azam
Newly Registered

Re: Tier-4 student refusal urgent

Post by shahzaib.azam » Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:03 pm

Hi there,
I got admission in MSc. for September 2015 intake and applied for Tier 4 visa. I fulfilled all the embassy requirements paid 75% fees to sponsor and booked accommodation of University also. Unfortunately, my visa application got refused as same as yours for not being genuine. They gave me all 40 points but I got refusal.
Instead of wasting time on Reviews, the same course was being offered in January so I requested the University to issue me new CAS letter as I want to file a fresh application for the visa. The University issued me CAS in first week of December (God knows what took them so long) and I filed for Visa again. This time I was quite hopeful that I'm going to win Visa. But on 14 of January 2016, when the decision came, they again refused me by saying that you are not genuine. On Second time the British High Commission didn't even bother to call for an Interview except the Video interview which took from SHEFFIELD office via video link on the day of submission.
Reason: The ECO said, your statement got changed from last time. I was shocked to see the decision as the objections they raise in the previous interview, I try to overcome those and they refused by saying your intensions changed in very short time so I refused your application under the discrepancies of your statement. Imagine their thinking, give me cramps sometimes now.
Now when I think about the day I chose UK I honestly feel shit of myself as I just wasted the most important year of my Life.
So Yes, your last refusal matters a lot. Better get a good advisor or a solicitor before applying for a fresh application for 2016 Intake or at least get some solid piece of advise from University.