ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 after ILR refused

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sansalk
Newly Registered

Tier 2 after ILR refused

Post by sansalk » Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:49 am

My Tier 1 (General) Limited company routeing visa going to expires on 22 AUG 2016 and I am completing 5 years and planing to apply for ILR on first week of AUG 2016.
In the mean time my employer offered me Tier 2 General as they have a sponsorship. if i get Tier 2 i would be able to complete 10 years routing by the end of that.

So my question is if my ILR get refused for some reason. How can i keep this offer as a backup option ? I am really confused

can I still apply for Tier 2 visa from UK after 22nd of August.
Please help me thanks in advance

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 2 after ILR refused

Post by CR001 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:23 pm

Why do you think your ILR might be refused?

To switch to Tier 2 G, your employer has to complete the full and proper RLMT process and this takes minimum 28 days before they can be issued with a CoS. So August won't be enough time for you.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

sansalk
Newly Registered

Post by sansalk » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:00 pm

Really appropriate your help
my ILR application is strait forward half of income come in from my salary and other half is coming from dividend vouchers. all tax declared and earnings are matching from the beginning. and i have paid full tax amount. but recently i heard many of them refused without any proper reason.

I could ask company to start the process early and it wont cost me anything also company in the sponsors lit with A rate
I would be able to go for POE then whatever the decision will get before expire my VISA. In this can I processes my T2 G immediately ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:37 pm

sansalk wrote:Really appropriate your help
my ILR application is strait forward half of income come in from my salary and other half is coming from dividend vouchers. all tax declared and earnings are matching from the beginning. and i have paid full tax amount. but recently i heard many of them refused without any proper reason.
There are reasons. Some Tier 1 G migrants have not been honest in declaring their income correctly to HO and HMRC and have circumvented the system by declaring less income to HMRC to pay less tax but higher income to HO to meet the points for previous extensions. HO have become aware and very wise to this (deception) now, resulting in many refusals or many people running around trying to amend 4/5 year old Self Assessments.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

sansalk
Newly Registered

Post by sansalk » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:59 pm

I declared same amount to both HO and HMRC and paid tax for that in each April.
however I wasn't registered for self assessment before as a director (as I did not know about it)
my accountant asked me to register for that this year. he said we will have return personal tax for last 3 years.
He said I don’t have to pay anything (as I already paid my cooperation tax) but I have to declare the amount.
I am not sure that would be an issue for the visa

Member223
Newly Registered

Post by Member223 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:34 am

Hi Sansalk,

Hope you are well. I am a somewhat similar situation to yours. Please can you share what was the outcome of the application you decided to go ahead with? Thanks