ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Barcode not scanned at Post office-BRP Enrol

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

baltrical

Barcode not scanned at Post office-BRP Enrol

Post by baltrical » Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:26 pm

Hi,
I applied for Tier 1 general dependant visa for my family( wife and two kids). Yesterday i got a letter from Homeoffice for BRP Enrolment in Post office.
Today we went and successfully took Biometric for wife and one kid, and for another kid the Barcode in letter is not scanning properly. He said Barcode is not working and asked me to contact Home office.
Please give me the home office contact number and guide me for a best way to solve this issue quickly.

thanks in advance.

noajthan

Re: Barcode not scanned at Post office-BRP Enrol

Post by noajthan » Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:24 pm

baltrical wrote:Hi,
I applied for Tier 1 general dependant visa for my family( wife and two kids). Yesterday i got a letter from Homeoffice for BRP Enrolment in Post office.
Today we went and successfully took Biometric for wife and one kid, and for another kid the Barcode in letter is not scanning properly. He said Barcode is not working and asked me to contact Home office.
Please give me the home office contact number and guide me for a best way to solve this issue quickly.

thanks in advance.
Suggest check the letter for relevant contact details.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.