ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

switching from Graduate Entrepreneur to tier 1 Entrepreneur

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Catia124
Newly Registered

switching from Graduate Entrepreneur to tier 1 Entrepreneur

Post by Catia124 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:27 am

Hi.

Please can somebody guide me regarding the investments funds 50k for tier 1 Entrepreneur visa.

I had 30k as a gift from my father in law for which u have attached his declaration and legal representative letter.
But the confusion is i have 20k as my personal savings, some from the salary and some my husband was giving me with different time intervals for myself. I dont have all 20k in my account for 90 days as i was saving them.in my savings account.

I have transfered all the money in one account current account.

My question is do i have to provide any proof for savings 20k
or mention in cover letter that these are my personal savings.

Earliest reply will be highly appreciated.

Catia124
Newly Registered

50k funds Tier 1 Entrepreneur

Post by Catia124 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:45 am

Hi.

Please can somebody guide me regarding the investments funds 50k for tier 1 Entrepreneur visa.

I had 30k as a gift from my father in law for which u have attached his declaration and legal representative letter.
But the confusion is i have 20k as my personal savings, some from the salary and some my husband was giving me with different time intervals for myself. I dont have all 20k in my account for 90 days as i was saving them.in my savings account.

I have transfered all the money in one account current account.

My question is do i have to provide any proof for savings 20k
or mention in cover letter that these are my personal savings.

Earliest reply will be highly appreciated.
Post a reply
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Return to UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visas

Jump to: