ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR application query regd FPN tickets&Statutory declaration

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

men2006
Newly Registered

ILR application query regd FPN tickets&Statutory declaration

Post by men2006 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:30 pm

Booked ILR appointment in last week of February 2016. Last year, I had received three (2 within 2 days in June and 1 in July) FPN tickets for parking car in no waiting zone. I googled and phoned ticketing office next day to find out about my offence and what needs to be done because there was no contact information in FPN, ticketing office said there is no record against me and told to wait to receive letter from them if there is an issue. I didn't receive any letter from ticketing office but received 3 different court hearings in November 2015 for missing to pay FPN fine but unfortunately I was in india so missed all 3 court hearings. I took appointment for statutory declaration for 3 court hearings in january 2016 2nd week and court accepted all of them and asked me to pay fine. Will there be any problem in getting ILR? Do I need to mention these in ILR application form?

Note: Recently, I found that ticketing office has got my address wrong and all letters from them has returned back.

Your prompt reply will be greatly appreciated.

tamilmaran
- thin ice -

Re: ILR application query regd FPN tickets&Statutory declara

Post by tamilmaran » Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:14 pm

Hi ,
I suggest you do a credit check ( Clearscore.com is free, other are free for a month ) and check whether it is still appearing as pending court notices . If I were you I will declare and write a detailed explanation ).
If it still appears make sure you send a notice of correction , which will appear on your credit check and later apply for your ILR .
Please update BC timeline in google docs https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... li=1#gid=0

I am another user just like you.....!!
===TAMILMARAN===

hsyasin

Post by hsyasin » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:46 am

tamilmaran wrote:Hi ,
I suggest you do a credit check ( Clearscore.com is free, other are free for a month ) and check whether it is still appearing as pending court notices . If I were you I will declare and write a detailed explanation ).
If it still appears make sure you send a notice of correction , which will appear on your credit check and later apply for your ILR .
If clearscore says all good, and a good credit score, does that mean that u r good to go for ILR?

hsyasin

Post by hsyasin » Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:48 am

my other post was locked(having an interesting conversation there)..
Just wanted to ask one small question, I've done a credit report from noddle and clearscore and both giving a good score, plus in judgements or court actions it says none.
Does that mean that I don't have any conviction against me or nothing will show up in my CRB?
Also, should i attach print out of my credit report with the application if that helps?

@Wanderer.. what car were u doing 150 in?

men2006
Newly Registered

Post by men2006 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:43 am

I got my ILR few weeks back. I did criminal record check and "no criminal/convinctions" found but still I mentioned those fines as court fines in application form(not in criminal record section).

Thanks for replies.