ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Help need. entrepreneur visa refused 2nd time

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

kashif11

Urgent Help need. entrepreneur visa refused 2nd time

Post by kashif11 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:24 am

Hi there, my entrepreneur visa refused and my Administrative review is also refused. And I want to leave the UK coz I wil apply uk spouse visa from my coyntry. On refusal letter from administrative review only give 3 working days to leave UK.
''You will be liable to removed for the first three working days after receive this notice,''.
my passport is with Home Office and it is expired. I rang voluntary departure and inform them my intension to leave Uk. My question is as I cannot leave UK coz of Travelling document will take 2 weeks. So I am confused what to do. Please advice me thanks

danish7866

Re: Urgent Help need. entrepreneur visa refused 2nd time

Post by danish7866 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:40 am

Hello Kashif !

Is it possible to share the timeline of your second application ?

Thanks
kashif11 wrote:Hi there, my entrepreneur visa refused and my Administrative review is also refused. And I want to leave the UK coz I wil apply uk spouse visa from my coyntry. On refusal letter from administrative review only give 3 working days to leave UK.
''You will be liable to removed for the first three working days after receive this notice,''.
my passport is with Home Office and it is expired. I rang voluntary departure and inform them my intension to leave Uk. My question is as I cannot leave UK coz of Travelling document will take 2 weeks. So I am confused what to do. Please advice me thanks