ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER1 EXT...EMPLOYEE BANK STATEMENTS

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Satinder25

TIER1 EXT...EMPLOYEE BANK STATEMENTS

Post by Satinder25 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:56 pm

[b][/b]Hi All,

DO we need to provide bank statements of the employee for the period of 24 months (length of employment applicable in our case 50K route)

My solicitor has asked me to get the statements for the extension which is due in September 2016. I have checked every where in Policy guidance, it doesn't mention any personal bank statements of the employee.

Please share your thoughts

Thanks in advance
Passion

moongesture
Member of Standing

Re: TIER1 EXT...EMPLOYEE BANK STATEMENTS

Post by moongesture » Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:17 pm

Not a mandatory requirement as per guidance.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:55 pm

Satinder25 wrote:Hi All,

DO we need to provide bank statements of the employee for the period of 24 months (length of employment applicable in our case 50K route)

My solicitor has asked me to get the statements for the extension which is due in September 2016. I have checked every where in Policy guidance, it doesn't mention any personal bank statements of the employee.

Thanks in advance
Your solicitor is insane. HO does not require that from you
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Napoleon77
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Napoleon77 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:43 pm

zimba88 wrote:
Satinder25 wrote:Hi All,

Thanks in advance
Your solicitor is insane. HO does not require that from you
This may be a good time to review your relationship with your solicitor

FKS21177

Post by FKS21177 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:45 pm

this is very straight forward, you are providing all evidences to prove salary is being paid to him/her so need nor required to provide employee statements & you cant ask your employee to provide you all his statements coz your are paying salary to his account

Mrchaany

Post by Mrchaany » Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:15 pm

your solicitor need a good solicitor and you need to work on your extension and your donot need solicitor.

This against data protection if your employee is genuine employee how can he/she give your there bank statement, this look very suspicious to have employee bank statement with their employer.

Satinder25

Post by Satinder25 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:13 pm

Thanks all for your reply,

Will get back to him and ask him to show on the policy guidance. It did look bit weird to me, as it comes under data protection act.
Passion