ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Maintenance funds for Accelerate route ILR 3 Years

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

tuhc

Maintenance funds for Accelerate route ILR 3 Years

Post by tuhc » Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:10 pm

I am applying ILR in may through 3 years accelerate route, Can anyone please let me know if i need to show any maintenance funds for that ?

siavashes
Iran

Re: Maintenance funds for Accelerate route ILR 3 Years

Post by siavashes » Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:13 pm

nope you dont need. :lol:

tuhc

Post by tuhc » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:58 pm

Thanks for your reply!

My wife is also applying with me as a dependent, i appling her extension as she is here for only 3years. My question is,does she need any english test for extension ?
How much maintance do i need to show for her?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:48 am

tuhc wrote:Thanks for your reply!

My wife is also applying with me as a dependent, i appling her extension as she is here for only 3years. My question is,does she need any english test for extension ?
How much maintance do i need to show for her?
She does not need an English test if she already has submitted the evidence during her initial grant as that requirement is already met.
The maintenance fund for dependants depends on your situation. If you have been in the UK for more than 12 months, the fund required is £630. Read more : https://www.gov.uk/tier-1-entrepreneur/family-members
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice