ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extension Approved w/o Interview !

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

M. Syed

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extension Approved w/o Interview !

Post by M. Syed » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:33 pm

Asimnasimkhan wrote:Hi M Syed
I desperately need your help how can i manage to reach you mate are you on social media if you can share your name so i could find you there or moderators please help me to contact Mr Syed as i am under extreme pressure due to rough accountant and i desperately need consultation in intense mode
So moderators please help me may God ease your hardships as you ease the hardships of its people

Moderators i am quite desperate please help me as i am in need of it.
thanks
Asim

Dear Asim,

Thanks for your inquiry. I feel sad for your circumstances & wish that you recover out of this situation at your earliest.

Dear its good if you post any questions you may have here in this thread. So i could help you if i can or otherwise there could be an expert who would know better than me. So you are the winner this or that way.

For your future references, Please take your visa issues very very seriously as this should be the first thing you should not consider costs, fee & expenses. Most of us, go for cheap consultations & services without verifying accountant / solicitor accreditation & eventually getting disappointed.

I wish you all the best.

Many thanks,
Syed

confused90

Post by confused90 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:51 pm

Congratulations, Syed !

I just wanted to confirm that did you not submit proof of English language test?

Thanks.

jjs456

Post by jjs456 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:18 pm

M. Syed wrote:By the grace of Allah my tier 1 entrepreneur extension approved in under 3 weeks time.

Application submitted: 07/01/2016
Biometric Done: 15/01/2016
Visa issued: 24/01/2016
Card received: 27/01/2016

THE KEY TO MY CASE WAS PRESENTATION & ONLY RELEVANT DOCUMENTS

I did apply for extension through 50K Route. All of the investment was made after the initial application & via bank transfer from personal to business account & as a director loan investment.

Below is the list of documents which I submitted. The relevant documents of each heading below were sent in a separate plastic transparent envelope (A4) with the title page at the top, so the case worker reads the page & finds the exact document in the envelope.

1) Application form
a. Main applicant application form with two photographs & passports
b. Dependants application forms with photographs & passports

2) Annual accounts
a. Report & accounts for first financial year 2013/14.
b. Form CT600
c. HMRC online filing log printout.

3) Annual accounts
a. Report & accounts for second financial year 2014/15.
b. Form CT600

4) Management accounts
a. Report & management accounts for current financial year 2015/16.
[The accounts must show the amount invested in the period of each financial year. In the application form, there is a chart given to fill out. I mentioned the accounts date & put whatever amount I invested in that particular year. E.g;
11/01/2014 £25K
11/01/2015 £15K
30/11/2015 £10K (Management accounts date)
You should not fill the form with each transaction you made through bank as my transactions were many. Also, the case worker looks at the date in the application form & will co-relate with your accounts. So, he/she will find the same dates & the same amount as in annual accounts submitted].

5) Corporation Tax documents
a. FORM CT41G
b. CT620 ACK for first year
c. CT620 ACK for second year
d. CT620 ACK for third year
e. CT610’s Corporation tax important dates (all three years)

6) Director’s Loan agreement
a. Unsecured Director’s Loan agreement
b. Letter of Investment from certified accountant
[The director loan on plain yellowish paper, dated before I started investing the money. It is always a good idea to put a witness in the letter as did I].

7) Business Bank Statement
a. Account name:
b. Account number
c. Sort Code:
[I put a sticky note on each page wherever there was a transaction from personal to business account. This would have saved the case worker from being so frustrated by finding such transactions in over 200 pages].

8) Current appointment report & filing History
a. Current appointment report for my company
b. Recent Filing history page
c. Certificate of incorporation of the company
[Even though I could get a free print outs of above, but I called companies house to provide me all of the above. It cost me £3 but it looked so original on the designated companies house stationary.

9) Full Payment Submission & Letter from accountant
a. RTI – Full Payment submission (FPS)
b. Letter from certified accountant confirming net creation of jobs
[Print out of all rti’s from the point your settled worker started working. These print must be signed by yourselves & if your company has an official stationary then stamp it]

10) Employee documents
a. Employee 1: Name of Employee
b. Employee Joining Statement
c. Form P60
d. Form P45
e. P11 deductions working sheets [Signed & Stamped]
f. Employee Proof of Identification [They should be the photocopy which you did for your own records before they started working for you. I did copy all ids before they started employment, signed & stamped & wrote Original documents seen & copied by (my name)]

11) Supporting documents
a. Business Insurance [all three years]
b. Recent trade contracts
c. Business Invoices
d. Online Advertisement

12) Share Certificate [Even though I did not go for the share certificate option but still I provided it]

13) Print out of Online Points Based calculator

14) Covering Letter

15) Maintenance Funds

I would like to thank all member & admin of this forum in helping me getting few answers. And now since I have found me peace, I wish you all the best if finding yours.
Questions are welcome but please make sure they are worth asking considering nature of my case. I am not a consultant but expert only on my case.

Massalam
Syed

Hi Syed,
What did you submit for FPS - I use Sage one software, I have P11 and Monthly detailed reports, I am not sure what is FPS they are asking for? Can you please clarify or give some deatils

jjs456

Post by jjs456 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:36 pm

Hi Syed,
Congratulations. I would lie to know what did you submit for Real Time FPS? I use Sage one software. Should we submit reports from our software only? I get P11 and Monthly detailed report. But these reports do not have heading or confirmation that it was sumitted to HMRC. So I would like what exactly did you submit for Real Time FPS. Thanks you very much.

nasiaziz
Member of Standing

Post by nasiaziz » Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:06 pm

Hi did you submit ur personal bank statment from which the investment was transfferred to the company account or no?

jrangath
Newly Registered

Post by jrangath » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:18 pm

Assalamualaykum

So happy for you that you had your visa extended.

I would like to ask you few things as I am an entrepreneur nearing extension. Can you please email me your contact number or email address please to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Note As this is a public forum, I have removed all personal identifying details from your post so as to maintain your privacy & security.

Ref forum T&Cs (click)
- Board Moderator
Last edited by noajthan on Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed personal contact details

M. Syed

Post by M. Syed » Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:29 pm

confused90 wrote:Congratulations, Syed !

I just wanted to confirm that did you not submit proof of English language test?

Thanks.
You do not need to as you have already proved your qualification at the time of inital grant of leave.

Thanks

M. Syed

Post by M. Syed » Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:34 pm

jjs456 wrote:Hi Syed,
Congratulations. I would lie to know what did you submit for Real Time FPS? I use Sage one software. Should we submit reports from our software only? I get P11 and Monthly detailed report. But these reports do not have heading or confirmation that it was sumitted to HMRC. So I would like what exactly did you submit for Real Time FPS. Thanks you very much.
Dear friend,

Thanks. I submitted the RTI REPOSRTS which had a heading of RTI FPS provides by my accountant. I do not know what software he uses but thats RTI is submitted to HMRC on monthly basis & then the employer ni & tax is paid online in line with the monthly payroll expenses.

So just ask some accountant if you do not have your own.

Thanks

M. Syed

Post by M. Syed » Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:37 pm

nasiaziz wrote:Hi did you submit ur personal bank statment from which the investment was transfferred to the company account or no?
No. I submitted personal statement for maintenance only. But insubmitted all business statement pages & marked them with page breakers wherever there was any transaction from personal to business account.

Many thanks

business genius

Post by business genius » Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:04 pm

Hi Syed
Did you filed the business office lease or rental agreement??
[quote="M. Syed"]By the grace of Allah my tier 1 entrepreneur extension approved in under 3 weeks time.

Application submitted: 07/01/2016
Biometric Done: 15/01/2016
Visa issued: 24/01/2016
Card received: 27/01/2016

THE KEY TO MY CASE WAS PRESENTATION & ONLY RELEVANT DOCUMENTS

I did apply for extension through 50K Route. All of the investment was made after the initial application & via bank transfer from personal to business account & as a director loan investment.

Below is the list of documents which I submitted. The relevant documents of each heading below were sent in a separate plastic transparent envelope (A4) with the title page at the top, so the case worker reads the page & finds the exact document in the envelope.

1) Application form
a. Main applicant application form with two photographs & passports
b. Dependants application forms with photographs & passports

2) Annual accounts
a. Report & accounts for first financial year 2013/14.
b. Form CT600

3) Annual accounts
a. Report & accounts for second financial year 2014/15.
b. Form CT600

4) Management accounts
a. Report & management accounts for current financial year 2015/16.
[The accounts must show the amount invested in the period of each financial year. In the application form, there is a chart given to fill out. I mentioned the accounts date & put whatever amount I invested in that particular year. E.g;
11/01/2014 £25K
11/01/2015 £15K
30/11/2015 £10K (Management accounts date)
You should not fill the form with each transaction you made through bank as my transactions were many. Also, the case worker looks at the date in the application form & will co-relate with your accounts. So, he/she will find the same dates & the same amount as in annual accounts submitted].

5) Corporation Tax documents
a. FORM CT41G
b. CT620 ACK for first year
c. CT620 ACK for second year
d. CT620 ACK for third year
e. CT610’s Corporation tax important dates (all three years)

6) Director’s Loan agreement
a. Unsecured Director’s Loan agreement
b. Letter of Investment from certified accountant
[The director loan on plain yellowish paper, dated before I started investing the money. It is always a good idea to put a witness in the letter as did I].

7) Business Bank Statement
a. Account name:
b. Account number
c. Sort Code:
[I put a sticky note on each page wherever there was a transaction from personal to business account. This would have saved the case worker from being so frustrated by finding such transactions in over 200 pages].

8) Current appointment report & filing History
a. Current appointment report for my company
b. Recent Filing history page
c. Certificate of incorporation of the company
[Even though I could get a free print outs of above, but I called companies house to provide me all of the above. It cost me £3 but it looked so original on the designated companies house stationary.

9) Full Payment Submission & Letter from accountant
a. RTI – Full Payment submission (FPS)
b. Letter from certified accountant confirming net creation of jobs
[Print out of all rti’s from the point your settled worker started working. These print must be signed by yourselves & if your company has an official stationary then stamp it]

10) Employee documents
a. Employee 1: Name of Employee
b. Employee Joining Statement
c. Form P60
d. Form P45
e. P11 deductions working sheets [Signed & Stamped]
f. Employee Proof of Identification [They should be the photocopy which you did for your own records before they started working for you. I did copy all ids before they started employment, signed & stamped & wrote Original documents seen & copied by (my name)]

11) Supporting documents
a. Business Insurance [all three years]
b. Recent trade contracts [I submitted two]
c. Business Invoices
d. Online Advertisement

12) Share Certificate [Even though I did not go for the share certificate option but still I provided it]

13) Print out of Online Points Based calculator

14) Covering Letter

15) Maintenance Funds

I would like to thank all member & admin of this forum in helping me getting few answers. And now since I have found me peace, I wish you all the best if finding yours.
Questions are welcome but please make sure they are worth asking considering nature of my case. I am not a consultant but expert only on my case.

Massalam
Syed[/quote]

suvalike
Member of Standing

Post by suvalike » Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:32 pm

M. Syed wrote:
nasiaziz wrote:Hi did you submit ur personal bank statment from which the investment was transfferred to the company account or no?
No. I submitted personal statement for maintenance only. But insubmitted all business statement pages & marked them with page breakers wherever there was any transaction from personal to business account.

Many thanks
Hi Syed,

Do we really need to send all the three years business bank statements ....What if i just submit the only those months statements in which transactions were made from personal to business account....

Please advise ?

Thanks

shaf2008

Post by shaf2008 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:37 am

Hello Syed,

It was nice to hear about your successful visa application. And gives us a better feeling.

Is there any way you can describe more about the directors loan agreement you submitted/ Upload any templates.

Its so confusing in this forum.

Regards

Shaf

jjs456

Post by jjs456 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:40 am

M. Syed wrote:
jjs456 wrote:Hi Syed,
Dear friend,

Thanks. I submitted the RTI REPOSRTS which had a heading of RTI FPS provides by my accountant. I do not know what software he uses but thats RTI is submitted to HMRC on monthly basis & then the employer ni & tax is paid online in line with the monthly payroll expenses.

So just ask some accountant if you do not have your own.

Thanks
Dear Syed,
Thank you very much for your help and replying me. I will contact my accountant about it. I get only Monthly detailed report with all details of employees with NI & Tax etc but NO heading like RTI FPS so I think It needs to be certified by my accountant that it is RTI FPS. will that work?
Thank you.
jjs

business genius

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extension-office rent

Post by business genius » Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:58 pm

Hi
I have to apply in 3 months time for entrepreneur extension.I just want to confirm that do we need to have business office and have to file rental agreement along with application or can have home as registered office or hot desk space is enough.

zimba
Mood:

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extension-office rent

Post by zimba » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:12 pm

business genius wrote:Hi
I have to apply in 3 months time for entrepreneur extension.I just want to confirm that do we need to have business office and have to file rental agreement along with application or can have home as registered office or hot desk space is enough.
There is no such a requirement in immigration rules.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

business genius

Post by business genius » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:19 pm

Hi zimba888
Are you sure that there is no requirement for business office.did you check the application form? Schedule 3a or b to show about business address.also if we have staff where they are sitting at home.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:40 pm

business genius wrote:Hi zimba888
Are you sure that there is no requirement for business office.did you check the application form? Schedule 3a or b to show about business address.also if we have staff where they are sitting at home.
Generally you home address can be a your business address too. As far as I can see, you get points for showing that your business has a registered premises operating in the UK. It is up to you rent a separate premises.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

business genius

Post by business genius » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:49 pm

I don't want to rent.lets see what others specially those got the extension say about office premises.

legendfar

Post by legendfar » Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:21 pm

re you sure that there is no requirement for business office.did you check the application form? Schedule 3a or b to show about business address.also if we have staff where they are sitting at home
((if we have staff where they are sitting at home.)) this is the point ? to be cleared as well ..

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:27 pm

legendfar wrote:re you sure that there is no requirement for business office.did you check the application form? Schedule 3a or b to show about business address.also if we have staff where they are sitting at home
((if we have staff where they are sitting at home.)) this is the point ? to be cleared as well ..
Your registered address and service address could be different. You can register your company with a London address but provide your services from Leeds for example.

tapujabin
Newly Registered

Post by tapujabin » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:57 pm

Hello Mr. Sayed, is it anyhow possible to contact you in person through email or phone?

I am also applying for my extension and it will be real help to talk to an successful candidate.
Thank you.
With Regards,
Fatema

tapujabin
Newly Registered

Post by tapujabin » Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:01 pm

M. Syed wrote:

Many thanks

Hello, did u submit all your busines bank statements of 3 yers where did transfer? By the way, is it possible to contact you in person? I am applying next week and your device would help me
a lot.

irana2015

Post by irana2015 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:13 pm

Hi,

His last update suggests the below which means he only submitted the busienss bank statement showing the transactions only.

** Business statement pages & marked them with page breakers wherever there was any transaction from personal to business account **

Thanks
IR

tapujabin
Newly Registered

Post by tapujabin » Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:18 pm

hello Mr Sayed,

congratulations!
is it possible to contact you in person? I am applying next week and talking to you would help in my case.
Thank you.
Fatema

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:22 pm

Members are reminded they may avail of the Board PM feature when they have reached 30 posts.

(No nonsense/padding messages tolerated).
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.