ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Irish citizenship questions?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Amira_2012
Newly Registered

Irish citizenship questions?

Post by Amira_2012 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:08 pm

Hey.

My hubby is getting his information gathered together to apply for his irish citizenship but we have a few questions. I hope somone could help out.

We live in northern Ireland and he is applying for based on our marriage.

The application asked for u to supply a print out of residency tracker but u have to pick a stamp type. My hubby is here on a UK issued residence card eea2, so what stamp do we put down for that?

Also I have heard that if u supply your.own criminal record check with the application that it's speeds up the process, has anyone else done this?

Does he have to apply with a valid passport or is it ok if his passport is put of date, it's not a problem to get another passport just if it's not needed no point in wasting time and money renewing his passport ?

At the min we are currently in outlook overdraft with bank, will the application be refused becos of this?

Would be greatful for any info that anyone thinks is nesssary to our type of application.

Avan123
Newly Registered

Re: Irish citizenship questions?

Post by Avan123 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:26 pm

Hello
Dont know if you found the answers you were looking for. We has to apply for the police check from the psni and it took around 2 weeks to arrive and was £10. We just printed the form off online filled it in with fee and sent it. It deff is bettr to send in with the app because we never knew this and had t wait a further 2 weeks for it to arrive to us to send to them