ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PBS dependant leave expiring outside UK

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

KhanzadaKhan
Pakistan

PBS dependant leave expiring outside UK

Post by KhanzadaKhan » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:16 am

Hi

My brother got Tier 1 general till 24 Feb 2016 and then he is going to apply for ILR in week time.

He got married in October 2015 and his wife got Tier 1 General Dependent (entry visa) till 24 Feb 2016. Now his wife's sister died and she can't make an entry to UK. The entry will be in next few months.

My brother is going to apply for ILR in week time. Can anyone please suggest what to do if her visa expired and brother gets ILR.

Thanks

KhanzadaKhan
Pakistan

Re: Cant come to UK due to death

Post by KhanzadaKhan » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:50 am

Can anyone please suggest

thanks

hsyasin

Post by hsyasin » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:30 pm

My condolences with ur brothers sister in law, indeed its a sad time for them.

As far as ur brother's wife is concerned, if she hasn't entered the UK yet after getting her visa in Oct2015 and is not able to come until after her visa expires, then I think ur brother will need to apply FLR(M) for his wife after getting his ilr this month. Not an expert, would be good to get an idea from them

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:59 pm

hsyasin wrote:My condolences with ur brothers sister in law, indeed its a sad time for them.

As far as ur brother's wife is concerned, if she hasn't entered the UK yet after getting her visa in Oct2015 and is not able to come until after her visa expires, then I think ur brother will need to apply FLR(M) for his wife after getting his ilr this month. Not an expert, would be good to get an idea from them
FLR(M) is ONLY for applications made WITHIN the UK. The spouse will likely have to apply for a new spouse settlement visa on VAF4A once the OP gets ILR.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

hsyasin

Post by hsyasin » Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:04 pm

oh cheers for correcting that CR001