ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Error in name on BRP card

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

svbv
Newly Registered

Error in name on BRP card

Post by svbv » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:23 am

Dear Gurus,

I have received BRP card and the name is not correct. so I have completed the online form and I got a reply asking me to send the passsport and the BRP card to them and I did the same.

I have not yet received the passport back or the BRP card. Please can you kindly tell me the contact telephone number on which I can contact BRP card management team? I have looked in different places and couldnot find one.

Thanks in advance.

regards,
svb

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Error in name on BRP card

Post by CR001 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:07 am

How long has it been since you sent passport and BRP?

What was the error in your name?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

svbv
Newly Registered

Post by svbv » Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:16 pm

Thanks for the query.
Name was not written correctly.

I have sent it 8 days back to home office address (Bristol address) mentioned in the approval letter.

Has anyone sent BRP card for replacement in the recent days and how much time does it took to get the new card? Kindly let me know as I am getting bit worried and any helpful information on this will be highly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

regards,
SVB

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:42 pm

I did a couple of years ago for my daughter as they listed the wrong visa category. Got a new BRP back in about 3-4 weeks.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

svbv
Newly Registered

Post by svbv » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:51 pm

Thanks Char,

Please can anyone tell me the contact number of UK Visa and Immigration on which I can call them to know the status of BRP card and when it will be delivered.?

Many thanks in advance.