ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR M Queries

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Aroon123

FLR M Queries

Post by Aroon123 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:17 pm

I am a bit confused for the English Test Requirement. My wife passed the Cambridge KET English Test at level A1 in Novemeber 2012 -
We are applying for the FLR M extension in March.
According to the website by the UK Gov - this test is valid for upto applications made before 5TH November 2015- as my application is in 2016 will this test certificate still be valid? - Some say that if she used this certificate before in a previous application she is fine, but the home office just told me today that she has to do a new test, im very confused on this one.
Thanks
Aroon

Aroon123

FLR M Bank Statements -

Post by Aroon123 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:22 pm

Good Evening
I wanted to clear an issue regarding the bank statement requirement.
I have my appointment for premium service in 18 March 2016 for FLR M
I have been employed from OCT 2015 and on March 16 It will be 6 months.
I have asked my employers to pay me early because of my application on March 10, they have agreed.
Now if I submit bank statements from OCT until MAR 15 - it will be only for 5 1/2 months, but it will show all 6 monthly payments for salary corresponding the the wage slips. Will that be OK? because the bank statements wont be complete 6 months?
Any advise would help, thanks.

Aroon123

Re: FLR M Queries

Post by Aroon123 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:09 pm

any suggestions please will be very helpul
Thanks

Dante32

Post by Dante32 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:38 pm

On your first query I would advise you to play it safe and take the English test again. It's 150£ at trinity college and is a six minute test. The HO are mostly interested in the test results code which they can check online. You will not have that with the previous certificate.

On your second paragraph about the 5 1/2 months of bank statements - good question and surely you are not the first person to face this. My presumption is that it would be ok but do none of the mods have experience of this?

Aroon123

Post by Aroon123 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:46 pm

Thanks for the reply,
I will get the test done again. best way.
But my 2nd question is confusing to me - it does not state anywhere in the rules to show "complete" 6 months bank statement