ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal for refused UK Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa application

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

rabuhayah
Newly Registered

Appeal for refused UK Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa application

Post by rabuhayah » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:50 am

Dear UK Tier 1 Ent. Visa immigration experts

I would be grateful if you can advise me on My Entrepreneurial visa refusal case.

My business partner and I applied for Entrepreneur visa from Dubai on 15th of Feb 2016, Although Got all 95 points, But been refused under genuine ground.

We provided them with a detailed and proper business plan (including detailed financial projects, Market research, market Strategy, payroll plan, …etc) and covering letter along with other documents with our original application, but it seems ECO didn't consider/understand our business plan and interview answers as all refusal reasons are research, marketing + knowing competitors, market prices, etc.. (which I believe is absolutely unfair and unrealistic reason to refuse our entrepreneur visa application.

Now we are planning to submit Admin Review request and I was wondering if there is anyone can assist with preparing a solid and winning statement to explain why it was wrong to refuse us and to explain why we are Genuine entrepreneur supported with legal argument to support the appeal.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon

zimba
Mood:

Re: Appeal for refused UK Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa applicati

Post by zimba » Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:32 pm

The genuine test is quite subjective and gives Home Office civil servants a lot of power to refuse applicants. You should argue that the decision was made without even considering the evidence given in the business plan and interview.
However please bear in mind that unfortunately the administrative review is done by the Home Office itself and in 99% of cases your refusal decision will be upheld.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

seasky
BANNED

Re: Appeal for refused UK Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa applicati

Post by seasky » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:39 pm

rabuhayah wrote:Dear UK Tier 1 Ent. Visa immigration experts

I would be grateful if you can advise me on My Entrepreneurial visa refusal case.

My business partner and I applied for Entrepreneur visa from Dubai on 15th of Feb 2016, Although Got all 95 points, But been refused under genuine ground.

We provided them with a detailed and proper business plan (including detailed financial projects, Market research, market Strategy, payroll plan, …etc) and covering letter along with other documents with our original application, but it seems ECO didn't consider/understand our business plan and interview answers as all refusal reasons are research, marketing + knowing competitors, market prices, etc.. (which I believe is absolutely unfair and unrealistic reason to refuse our entrepreneur visa application.

Now we are planning to submit Admin Review request and I was wondering if there is anyone can assist with preparing a solid and winning statement to explain why it was wrong to refuse us and to explain why we are Genuine entrepreneur supported with legal argument to support the appeal.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon
Why don't you share some highlights of the plan so as better to prepare you for a review (you have little to lose according to Zimba who rates you at <1% success rate).