ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Wife Dependent visa rejected.

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

visawin
Newly Registered

Wife Dependent visa rejected.

Post by visawin » Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:47 pm

Hi All,

my wife visa got rejected November 2007 .

1 st time she applied on nov 2006 (business visa) rejected
2 nd time she applied on dec 2006 (visit visa) rejected

We got married in June 2nd and applied on 4 th June 2007 Rejected. With reason we got married only to enter UK.

We submitted all the evidences to consulate why we applied immediate. This time the are confirmed that my bank statements are printed from internet. When they checked with her employer they information which we provided not matching. We confirmed with her employer he provided the same which was true. Only thing company address changed.

I was in UK from OCT 2006 on business visa. From this APRIL 2007 I am on work permit.

I am fed up now. Planning to relocate to Singapore or India. Since my wife is working in Malaysia and she is holding Singapore PR.

Please advise me. Should I apply appeal or re-apply visa again or back to India.

sorry for not providing a lot of information . pleaes do let me know if you need any more info .

Your help and advised much appreciated

Kind Regards

moha
Newly Registered

spouse visa

Post by moha » Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:37 pm

deae sir ,

can u write to me reasons of refusal from the papers they gave u at the refusal . i think better u apaeal against refusal .

regards