ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Rejection in Tier 1 (Entrepreneur)- Third Party Claims.

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

farooquie.sakib
inactive

Rejection in Tier 1 (Entrepreneur)- Third Party Claims.

Post by farooquie.sakib » Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:06 pm

Hello All,

I need an advice on application for Tier 1 (Entrepreneur - £200,000 route) as i have faced a rejection from HO regarding third party claims.

I have formed an entrepreneurial team with my friend and we both have showed the required amount in our respective accounts. The money is held in UK in our personal account and we have no third party who is funding us.

We have got rejection on the following basis.

1. I have access to the funds £XXXXXX. being made available to me by my team member (Entrepreneurial team member) this is classified as third party funding.

My question is.

1. Does an entrepreneurial team member is considered as third party? I have not found anything on the guidelines or immigration rules saying that. Can anyone please give me a highlight on this point.

Thanks in Advance.

Sakib

Mrchaany

Re: Rejection in Tier 1 (Entrepreneur)- Third Party Claims.

Post by Mrchaany » Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:37 pm

sorry for that,

if you both friends have not kept money in your joint bank account or company business bank account, and have separate bank account statements shown for entrepreneur visa so your friend is third party for you and you are third party for your friends.

note fund in the business account is also acceptable if both applicant is the director of the that business in the current appointment report.

this my conclusion waiting for other users to comments.

regards
ik

zimba
Mood:

Re: Rejection in Tier 1 (Entrepreneur)- Third Party Claims.

Post by zimba » Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:39 pm

To apply successfully under Tier 1, the money has to be available to the applicant until spent. Under paragraph 245D, available means:
(i) ‘Available’ means that the funds are:
(1) in the applicant’s own possession,
(2) in the financial accounts of a UK incorporated business of which he is the director, or
(3) available from the third party or parties named in the application under the terms of the declaration(s) referred to in paragraph 41-SD(b) of Appendix A.
The easiest option is to keep the money in a joint account for 90 days before applying, otherwise your team member has to make the funds available to you as a third party and as explained in the guide.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice