ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 4 student of MSc NVQ level 7 failed awarded PG Diploma

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

kumar66607
- thin ice -

Tier 4 student of MSc NVQ level 7 failed awarded PG Diploma

Post by kumar66607 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:35 pm

Hello All,

Thank you for stopping by my query, I am a Tier 4 student finished my studies, however I failed in one module and I will be awarded PG diploma and I do not want to re-sit, since I had enrolled for NVQ level 7 can I apply for same level course with a new University (HEI) without going back to my home country, and the new course is my related to my current studies. also my second part of question am I eligible for Tier 2 if employer is ready to sponsor me, any advice or information on this will be a great help.
regards
Kumar

noajthan

Re: Tier 4 student of MSc NVQ level 7 failed awarded PG Dipl

Post by noajthan » Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:47 pm

I appreciate you may be operating in English as a second language; however a little more punctuation, and a few paragraphs, would help those reading on a cellphone or tablet (small screen).

If aiming for the world of employment, employers really do tend to seek out candidates with such soft-skills.
They also look for proactivity and initiative.

Suggest starting here:
https://www.gov.uk/tier-2-general/overview
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

kumar66607
- thin ice -

Re: Tier 4 student of MSc NVQ level 7 failed awarded PG Dipl

Post by kumar66607 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:42 pm

Hi noajthan,

Not sure how you are a moderator, if you have anything good and positive to add please do that as many people are reading this thread and can be benefited. Please don't advise anything irrelevant to the question posted, I didn't ask you what is that employers are looking for, you seem to be an absolute idiot by copy pasting the gov.uk website here. I hope Sanwar Ali is taking a note of this.