ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent: refused for not being genuine student.

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Lilou
Newly Registered

Re: Urgent: refused for not being genuine student.

Post by Lilou » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:29 am

keysersoze22 wrote:Not a problem. I assume you need the outcome of your review to join your University - remember that the University can under exceptional circumstances extend the last date of arrival on your CAS with UKVI.
I am more scared now because of the "exceptional circumstances"

My latest date of arrival was march 7, and there is another intake in april I thought the UKVI will ask the university to update the information on my CAS.

I informed the school and they've asked me tell them if I receive a reply from UKVI.

keysersoze22

Post by keysersoze22 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:08 am

Don't worry, it seems your University are liaising well with you. Just wait for UKVI's response and see what occurs :)

Lilou
Newly Registered

Post by Lilou » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:36 pm

yeah it seems like...I have read that many people's didn't get an answer in the normal timescale. I won't be able to wait for months will decide to go in another country quickly if they refuse me or if the 28 days has passed without decision from them.

Your answers are really precious to me guys nomatter what the result will be, I really thank you!

Lilou
Newly Registered

Post by Lilou » Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:38 am

Hi @keysersoze22 , hi guys... Please do you know how to contact UKVI outside UK to ask them about my review. I have asked information with the enquiry service they said it is 28 calendar days.

I really need A decision from them.

sah10406
Diamond Member

Post by sah10406 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:43 am

Lilou wrote:Please do you know how to contact UKVI outside UK to ask them about my review. I have asked information with the enquiry service they said it is 28 calendar days.

I really need A decision from them.
Your university will have a Premium Account Manager at the UKVI who they can check with.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

keysersoze22

Post by keysersoze22 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:03 pm

As this gentleman says, your University can contact the Account Manager. The department who can do that varies University by University, but a best bet would be your International Student Advice Service or the Compliance Office.

reena_thanki24
Newly Registered

Post by reena_thanki24 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:38 pm

Immigration health surcharge I HAVE QUERY TO FILL FORM CAN ANYBODY HELP ME?

sah10406
Diamond Member

Post by sah10406 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:40 pm

reena_thanki24 wrote:Immigration health surcharge I HAVE QUERY TO FILL FORM CAN ANYBODY HELP ME?
Advise you post it as a new topic. This topic is about credibility refusals.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

Lilou
Newly Registered

Post by Lilou » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:27 pm

Hi guys. Yesterday I received the decision of the review and they deceided to maintain the refusal.

They have almost repeated the same thing and didn't take into account what I said in the review. It is so hilarious and obvious that they just wanted to refuse my application.

Thank you guys for your help and advices particularly @kersersoze22, @sah10406

kera
Newly Registered

Post by kera » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:40 am

@Lilou

Sorry to hear that

Casa

Post by Casa » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:10 pm

kera wrote:@Lilou

Sorry to hear that
This thread is 12 months old and member Lilou hasn't posted on the forum since April 2016 :!:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.