ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Gereral going for ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

hmehmood7
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Gereral going for ILR

Post by hmehmood7 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:32 pm

I am on PBS Tier 1 General visa. Applying for ILR next week.
I am using
Form SET(O) Version 04/2016 for my self & Tier 1 or Tier 5 PBS Dependent Version 03/2016 for my Mrs and son.
Address for SET(O)
Home office, Indefinate Leave to Remain, PO Box 591, Durham, DH1 9FS
Address for Tier 1 or Tier 5 PBS Dependent
Tier 1 Dependents, PO Box 496, Durham, DH99 1WQ
My questions
1: Am I using correct form?
2: Should i send my Mrs and son applications to given address sparate from my application.
3: I will send my life in uk test, income other relevent docs with my application.
What supporting documents i should send for my dependents if i am suppose to send dependents applications on saparate address.
4: My Mr got visa in April 2014 and arrived in UK June 2014.
Will i pay Immigration surcharge for my Mrs and son ? How much perion / money.
Thans in Advance.

hmehmood7
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 1 Gereral going for ILR

Post by hmehmood7 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:08 pm

And Last question does My Mrs & son needs maintence funds statement.

Nice2MU
Newly Registered

Post by Nice2MU » Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:00 pm

hmehmood7 wrote:I am on PBS Tier 1 General visa. Applying for ILR next week.
I am using
Form SET(O) Version 04/2016 for my self & Tier 1 or Tier 5 PBS Dependent Version 03/2016 for my Mrs and son.
Address for SET(O)
My questions
2: Should i send my Mrs and son applications to given address sparate from my application.
3: I will send my life in uk test, income other relevent docs with my application.
What supporting documents i should send for my dependents if i am suppose to send dependents applications on saparate address.
Thans in Advance.
1) SET (O) form is fine.

2) I am not sure

3) Yes but you will send only passports and Biometric cars of your dependent

4) You will have to pay all the fee for your dependants as well.

Your son will apply for visa if he doesn't born here. If he born here, then he doesn't need to get any visa but your wife will need.

5) If you are applying for ILR for your dependants, then neither you nor they would need any any maintenance fund but if your dependants are going to apply for PBS visa, then I think you will have to show the maintenance funds for them.

The Last but not the least, please consult a solicitor before apply. it would cost a bit will help you a lot.

Thanks

O_Relly

Post by O_Relly » Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:47 pm

hmehmood7 wrote:I am on PBS Tier 1 General visa. Applying for ILR next week.
I am using
Address for SET(O)
My questions
Thans in Advance.
Yes, the forms are correct. Am not entirely sure how it is done if you are sending all of your applications via post at the same time. As you have correctly pointed out the postal addresses are different for the two.

UKVI need to have made a decision on your ILR first to be able to consider Tier 1 Dependent extension applications for your wife and child. Usually people go for a PEO/ PSC application for the primary applicant and once you get a decision and ILR is granted then apply by post for the 2 dependent applications.

Yes, immigrant health surcharge is applicable to your wife and child. It is £200 per year of visa granted, sof for a 3 year extension will be £600. See here (click)
Cheers,
OR