ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

eligibility on the basis of funds for tier4

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

monekpinky
Newly Registered

eligibility on the basis of funds for tier4

Post by monekpinky » Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:50 pm

I am still on tier 2 and i need to enter soon as the situation demands for that.(curtailment letter)
my quest is
how much i need to show in maintenance funds (studying in outer london) AND HOW MANY MONTHS/DAYS ITS FOR before i apply, and if i am managing it in an Indian bank account then? reply please as my time is finishing soon

keysersoze22

Re: eligibility on the basis of funds for tier4

Post by keysersoze22 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:05 pm

Your University will guide you, but if in doubt read UKVI's guidance - https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... r_2016.pdf - scroll down to Point 153 and read on.

monekpinky
Newly Registered

Post by monekpinky » Mon May 09, 2016 1:02 am

Ant exception for they if I am doing a ph.D, about the funds

sah10406
Diamond Member

Post by sah10406 » Mon May 09, 2016 9:57 am

monekpinky wrote:Ant exception for they if I am doing a ph.D, about the funds
No.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

monekpinky
Newly Registered

flr (o)

Post by monekpinky » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:17 pm

oh my troubles continues, i applied for flr and its now 8 months, now i could see a refund of nhs surcharge in my account and i haven't gotten any bio metric invitation too, my solicitor isn't aware of anything and asked me to wait. another barrister told me to not to worry as it could be a mistake only. on the other hand a friend of mine applied on the same time just 2 days after i have applied, have gotten invitation for biometric 2 times months ago , and i had been waiting for that. whats happening in my situation, any chance of refusal as incomplete or refusal, why i haven't gotten an invitation till now. we applied for flr(O) costing 800 +, i even didnt go to my country since i have been here

sah10406
Diamond Member

Post by sah10406 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:13 pm

This doesn't seem to be anything to do with a Tier 4 application. Suggest you use a different board, although given that you appear to have two lawyers I am not sure what further information you can reasonably expect here.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.