ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

eu1 decision date late january

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Biggy009
Newly Registered

eu1 decision date late january

Post by Biggy009 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:02 am

hi hope you all okey and doing well.. just asking if anyone got their 5 years decision recently which was to be made in january.. thanks

Danny65

Re: eu1 decision date late january

Post by Danny65 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:52 am

Hi biggy009
Mine was due in January but still waiting. Department emailed me saying it can take upto 6more weeks. When your decision was due?

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:15 am

That is disgusting . Decision over 2 months overdue.

Their own court has ruled their action is unacceptable
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Biggy009
Newly Registered

Post by Biggy009 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:55 pm

Danny65 wrote:Hi biggy009
Mine was due in January but still waiting. Department emailed me saying it can take upto 6more weeks. When your decision was due?
h

same here danny my decision date was second week of january but i havent heard from them till yet. then i emailed them which they replied this unit will be in touch with you shortly as your application is in queue to be processed and now after three weeks of that emal i havent heard anything till yet.
yes obie its totally unfair

Danny65

Post by Danny65 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:39 pm

Obie wrote:That is disgusting . Decision over 2 months overdue.

Their own court has ruled their action is unacceptable
Hi obie
I know thats just horrible what they are doing. My solicitor says they have sent them a letter as well but so far nothing. Another question as my temporary stamp has expired am i entitled to work or no?
Biggy009 wrote:
h

same here danny my decision date was second week of january but i havent heard from them till yet. then i emailed them which they replied this unit will be in touch with you shortly as your application is in queue to be processed and now after three weeks of that emal i havent heard anything till yet.
yes obie its totally unfair
I know that feeling biggy you need to email them on eutreatyrights@justice.ie hopefully they will reply back in few minutes.

MsLulu

Post by MsLulu » Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:47 pm

Biggy009 wrote:hi hope you all okey and doing well.. just asking if anyone got their 5 years decision recently which was to be made in january.. thanks
Have you got the 5 years decision?

MsLulu

Post by MsLulu » Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:48 pm

Have you got your 5 years decision? If so, when did you get it?