ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Question on evidence showing how much has been invested

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

dd156
BANNED

Re: Question on evidence showing how much has been invested

Post by dd156 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:57 pm

Yes, if you have an extra 100k, you can do that.

hammad86
Newly Registered

Post by hammad86 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:29 pm

Dear weirdofang,

I am on the similar boat my extension is in July but looking at previous accounts and by checking bank statements I found he missed few transaction in first year when I transferred money from my personal to business account .
Please if you can let me know how did u actually amended accounts and did you amend only one year account or all 3 years . And how long does it take . I think you must have applied for extension by now .please if u can guide

saeed123

Post by saeed123 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:49 pm

Hi ,
I have the same isuue on my investment,
in 2014 i have deposited £8000 cash in to my business acc and 5000£ from my personal acc to business acc, in that year 13000 shares isuued.
in 2015 10k transfered from personal acc to business acc and 10000shares issued.
in 2016 35k transfered from prsonal acc to business acc.now my accountant preparing the final acc and

my accountant saying we can issue 27000 shares in this year , so total 50,000 .

But i am bit worried about the cash deposited in 2014. can i claim points for the cash deppositd in the business acc .

accountant saying 2016 i have transfered 35k from personal acc and we will isuue 27000 shares this year and remaining 8000 we can take out to pay back the cash deposited .
how i resolve this issue ?what documents i have to prepare to present this to HO?

please some one give me an advise . many thanks in advance