ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Unmarried partner relationship circumstances change

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

viking23

Unmarried partner relationship circumstances change

Post by viking23 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:34 pm

Hi. I submited the eu1 unmarried partner visa in october and i get temporary stamp 4 on jan2015.
Request further documents
1. Last six month bank statement
2.tax assement .
I went pakistan with my patner in pakistan and get married over their . I get nikah nama and register in union council get computer marriage certificate from union council . I attested marriage certificate and nikah nama from MOF .
I come back in march and i inform to the department about changes of relationship that we are married now .
I also sent pakistan visa copy .
Entry and exit FIA stamps
Boarding passes etc
My decision was due on 27th april for 5 year stamp .
I want to ask does change of relationship is effect on my application or not and second thing my partner was divorce but we did not send divorce certificate . I m really scare that depatment not refuse my application. But on the marriage certificate is mention matiral status was divorce.

Member of Standing

Re: Unmarried partner relationship circumstances change

Post by member » Sun May 08, 2016 10:36 am

viking23 wrote:Hi. I submited the eu1 unmarried partner visa in october and i get temporary stamp 4 on jan2015.
Request further documents
1. Last six month bank statement
2.tax assement .
I went pakistan with my patner in pakistan and get married over their . I get nikah nama and register in union council get computer marriage certificate from union council . I attested marriage certificate and nikah nama from MOF .
I come back in march and i inform to the department about changes of relationship that we are married now .
I also sent pakistan visa copy .
Entry and exit FIA stamps
Boarding passes etc
My decision was due on 27th april for 5 year stamp .
I want to ask does change of relationship is effect on my application or not and second thing my partner was divorce but we did not send divorce certificate . I m really scare that depatment not refuse my application. But on the marriage certificate is mention matiral status was divorce.
Did you send the divorce paper as well?

viking23

Post by viking23 » Sun May 08, 2016 3:13 pm

No we did not send divorce certificate .
Last friday i receive letter from inis and they send our marriage certificate and pictures and they write decision wil be issue due course and your application was accepted for consideration on 27/10/2015.

barshad
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by barshad » Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:45 pm

Hello Viking23,
Did you get the reply? did you also submit the marriage certificate?

Thank you