ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

T1 extension , advise please

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

umer.shahzad1
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Re: Extension, part of funds transferred by my relatives

Post by umer.shahzad1 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:43 pm

Director's loan is meant that you transfer funds from your personal account to your business account, if it has been transferred from your relative accounts to your company account then it will not be counted as investment as investment must be made by your own name !

Hope so that helps

rajbhanu300

Re: Extension, part of funds transferred by my relatives

Post by rajbhanu300 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:51 pm

Hi guys,

With regard to the transfer of funds from abroad, is it ok if the personal account is also a joint account with a relative? I mean, if the funds are transferred from that account, can there be any problem?

geriatrix

Re: T1 extension , advise please

Post by geriatrix » Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:08 pm

Follow the suggestion given earlier.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

hina_pirzada
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by hina_pirzada » Sun May 15, 2016 6:33 pm

In the query I would like to say something.

If your partner got ILR but if is he still your partner for example is he still company director so the investment can be share between both as per initial application agreement.

My advise keep your partner still alive in the company as a Director and remaining amount you can transfer from your personal account to business account.

Please make sure when you sign any document your partner must be signed on it as well as a director. For Example if you are going to sign FPS both of you sign together.

rajbhanu300

Post by rajbhanu300 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:13 pm

Hi,
Was going through the forum and very happy to found couple of successful extension cases in last few months. I just want to know from anyone who had invested funds partly from abroad(funds brought from abroad) but not in their name directly but through any close relative's acc. and successfully got extension. I mean, by keeping the remittance docs which proves that the money comes from abroad for business but not from the applicants account abroad directly but indirectly from some relative's acc. If somebody on this forum get their visa in this way, please share your views.

Many Thanks