ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Withdrawal of application

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sm12
Diamond Member

Withdrawal of application

Post by sm12 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:22 pm

I applied some time ago for tier 1 extension and have received bio-metric letter.
Now I have found a small mistake in my account and don't know whether to withdraw application by not doing bio-metric or wait till outcome.
Will they return my biometric card if I withdraw? I have 12 days of leave remaining.

sm12
Diamond Member

Re: Withdrawal of application

Post by sm12 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:17 pm

Alternatively, is there any address to which I can send the corrected page in the accounts?

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Sun May 01, 2016 8:55 am

Can I send it to the same po box?

seasky
BANNED

Post by seasky » Sun May 01, 2016 2:07 pm

I can attest that if you have a very strong application but with a minor mistake they can give you leeway. E.g. contact you with a chance to fix it or accept more evidence sent after application (so go ahead and send it....)

They are probably fed up with the losers who did not take entrepreneurship seriously and just barely collected 24 months of min wage employment with lots of employee turnover (or employees could just as well be their cousins wink wink) and not offer leeway

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Mon May 02, 2016 11:46 am

Thank you so much for your reply.
Shall I send it to the same address as on the application with a cover letter?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue May 03, 2016 9:17 am

sm12 wrote:Thank you so much for your reply.
Shall I send it to the same address as on the application with a cover letter?
They will NOT accept any extra evidence after you submitted your application. Please do NOT send any more documents. Follow your question here; http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... l#p1342383
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Sat May 07, 2016 8:39 pm

Zimba
Thank you for your reply.
I will consult an immigration adviser next week regarding withdrawals.
I have finally received my biometric invitation today, surprisingly they sent it first class (always thought they send them second class), so I have to decide asap.