ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New legislation of PPSN

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

rajreading
- thin ice -

New legislation of PPSN

Post by rajreading » Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:32 pm

My dear all friends, i would like to share my battle against ppsn office(Welfare Department). because of my big legal argument and discussion,with (Department of Social Protection) and General Registrar Office (GRO) i win this battel. decision in my favor now they update the new rule to get a ppsn in their Website. you also can get a ppsn number, provide a letter or correspondence from Marriage Registrar. because there is a Legal requirement for you to provide a PPS Number in order to give notification of intent to marry,

balixonline
Mood:

Re: New legislation of PPSN

Post by balixonline » Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:23 pm

Well done mate..

mkayub2016
Newly Registered

Re: New legislation of PPSN

Post by mkayub2016 » Tue May 03, 2016 2:41 pm

hello raj,
hope you keeping well ,i just needed some of your advice as i am in the same situation as you were ,i have already given a notice for marriage but my PPSN is still oustanding i went to the social welfare office but they refused me as i dont have my temp stamp yet. would you please advice me what should i do your advice will be much appricated