ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application for a Schengen visit visa

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

hipasha
Newly Registered

Application for a Schengen visit visa

Post by hipasha » Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:38 pm

Hi
Me and my wife are currently on tier 2 visa and tier 2 dependant respectively in the UK which are valid till 03/09/16. We plan to apply for Schengen visit visa from UK and travel in july this year but i have read that we would need to have at least 3 months left on our UK visa at the end of our trip to the schengen states. If we apply for a visa in may and travel in july wouldthat work or is it simply not possile to get a schengen for us since we would have less than 3 months left on our uk visa in july ?
Will appreciate your advice in this regard.

hipasha
Newly Registered

Re: Applying for Schengen Visa --just over 6 month left in U

Post by hipasha » Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:09 pm

I have four months left on my tier 2 visa(valid till 03/09/16) and i wish to travel to a few schengen states in july'16. Would i be granted a schengen visa if I apply now and travel in july(i would have less than 3 months left on my UK visa in july)?