ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can't edit my signature

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

nickasa
Newly Registered

Can't edit my signature

Post by nickasa » Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:28 pm

Hi! Can someone guide me, please, where can I edit my signature? I went through all links in User Control Panel twice, and it seems like the functionality is disappeared or unavailable for me. Could you help me, please?

noajthan

Re: Can't edit my signature

Post by noajthan » Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:30 pm

nickasa wrote:Hi! Can someone guide me, please, where can I edit my signature? I went through all links in User Control Panel twice, and it seems like the functionality is disappeared or unavailable for me. Could you help me, please?
The option (if available to you) is here:
ucp.php?i=profile&mode=signature
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

nickasa
Newly Registered

Post by nickasa » Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:54 pm

noajthan wrote:
The option (if available to you) is here:
ucp.php?i=profile&mode=signature
Hi noajthan,

Thank you, but you're right - it is unavailable. Why? Should I write to webmaster?

General Error
Module not accessible
Please notify the board administrator or webmaster: board@workpermits.org

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:44 pm

nickasa wrote:Hi noajthan,

Thank you, but you're right - it is unavailable. Why? Should I write to webmaster?

General Error
Module not accessible
Please notify the board administrator or webmaster: board@workpermits.org
Hmm, how bizarre. Don't know why that should be.
I'm not aware of any policy change on the permissions (unless you have previously been 'penalised' for some reason?!).

This post you have made in this forum should be enough to be noticed and picked up.
Stand by.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:11 pm

nickasa wrote:Hi! Can someone guide me, please, where can I edit my signature? I went through all links in User Control Panel twice, and it seems like the functionality is disappeared or unavailable for me. Could you help me, please?
What do you want to change your signature to? We can update it for your in the meantime.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

nickasa
Newly Registered

Post by nickasa » Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:34 pm

CR001 wrote: What do you want to change your signature to? We can update it for your in the meantime.
Could you, please, add dates for biometrics as follows

Bio letter received 02.04.2016 (issued 30.03.2016)
Bio submitted 02.04.2016

Thank you!
Should I ask to do it every time with progression of my application? :)

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:34 pm

Done for you now. Hopefully administrator will see your post and look into the problem. In the meantime, just post updates here and I will do it for you.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

nickasa
Newly Registered

Post by nickasa » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:06 am

CR001 wrote:Done for you now. Hopefully administrator will see your post and look into the problem. In the meantime, just post updates here and I will do it for you.
Thank you!
Seems, there is deeper problem because signature is not published with my replies (yes, I tick checkbox "attach a signature"). Anyway, thank you! Hopefully someone can fix it.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:46 am

nickasa wrote:
CR001 wrote:Done for you now. Hopefully administrator will see your post and look into the problem. In the meantime, just post updates here and I will do it for you.
Thank you!
Seems, there is deeper problem because signature is not published with my replies (yes, I tick checkbox "attach a signature"). Anyway, thank you! Hopefully someone can fix it.
Will have a look into but it does appear if I click on your username and view your profile.

Had a look, it could be because you are still 'newly registered'.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Casa

Post by Casa » Sun May 01, 2016 8:09 am

kovsky wrote:That's interesting.
Are you going to contribute anything to the forum, or simply post one line irrelevant comments?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.