ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR refused on Long residence, tax matter

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

rohan_joshi11
BANNED

ILR refused on Long residence, tax matter

Post by rohan_joshi11 » Sun May 01, 2016 9:41 am

Hi Guys, My ILR has been refused on Long Residence due to Tax figures not matching. They have put section 322(5). I have given right to appeal.

I have paid all tax by amendment before applying for ILR. But HO says tax figures are not matching as per HO records.

I have spoken to HMRC they said tax figures are not updated yet on SA302 but they will update revenue assessment. I have asked them for copy. (Tax amendment made because new accountant found error done by old accountant)

How shall I defend my case ? and what are your thoughts? please advise what to say ?

Please help

Casa

Re: ILR refused on Long residence, tax matter

Post by Casa » Sun May 01, 2016 9:45 am

(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

rohan_joshi11
BANNED

Post by rohan_joshi11 » Sun May 01, 2016 10:18 am

Casa wrote:Is this you as well by any chance? :!:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/indefi ... l#p1341295

U mixing with other people, better keep it straight and simple.

Casa

Post by Casa » Sun May 01, 2016 10:22 am

rohan_joshi11 wrote:
Casa wrote:Is this you as well by any chance? :!:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/indefi ... l#p1341295

U mixing with other people, better keep it straight and simple.
I was actually giving you a chance...you're posting from the same PC as sachin josh with the same problem! Amazing what Moderators can see!
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.