ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any advice please

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

uk71
Newly Registered

Any advice please

Post by uk71 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:28 pm

Hello
came to UK in 2000 at 28 years of age with visit visa to my father BC, half sister BC, and stepmother. Applied ILR in 2000. Refused in 2001 with ROA, student visa 2002. 3003 student visa incomplete refused. another student visa refused in 2003. ILR ROA Hearing 2005 dismissed. till April 2011 CRD letter that I'm in backlog and need to send documents, photos, passport etc.. June 2011 refused based on student visa of 3003 ? :roll: . I don't have contact with my fathers 3 uncles and 1 ant nor my father, he never went there since I came to the UK. I don't have a mother or brother or sister and I don't know at all my mother's family, all I have is my father and half sister here. I'm not married and no kids. Any advise please

noajthan

Re: Any advice please

Post by noajthan » Sun May 01, 2016 9:49 am

uk71 wrote:Hello
came to UK in 2000 at 28 years of age with visit visa to my father BC, half sister BC, and stepmother. Applied ILR in 2000. Refused in 2001 with ROA, student visa 2002. 3003 student visa incomplete refused. another student visa refused in 2003. ILR ROA Hearing 2005 dismissed. till April 2011 CRD letter that I'm in backlog and need to send documents, photos, passport etc.. June 2011 refused based on student visa of 3003 ? :roll: . I don't have contact with my fathers 3 uncles and 1 ant nor my father, he never went there since I came to the UK. I don't have a mother or brother or sister and I don't know at all my mother's family, all I have is my father and half sister here. I'm not married and no kids. Any advise please
Nationality?
What is your immigration status now?
What exactly are you trying to achieve?
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

uk71
Newly Registered

Post by uk71 » Sun May 01, 2016 2:40 pm

Thank you for replying
I was and still not in this immigration things i was and still just living my life with my family
Algeria
Overstayer
I want to remain with my family
Been advised to submit application flr fp but im nervous about this as it seems alot of people from this forum since 2012 have been refused

Casa

Post by Casa » Sun May 01, 2016 3:27 pm

You need to come up with some VERY strong (compelling) reasons why as an adult you are unable to make a life in your own country,
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Sun May 01, 2016 4:25 pm

uk71 wrote:came to UK in 2000 at 28 years of age
You say you can't go back where you lived for 28 years, but wish to stay in UK where you have spent only about half of that time!!
Not in contact with relatives / cousins / friends back home is no excuse for not wanting to return by someone in his 40s.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

uk71
Newly Registered

Post by uk71 » Sun May 01, 2016 5:26 pm

Thanks to all for replying
Not in contact thats the rules of the application.
and having lived 28 years in my country thats because i have been refused to come in uk and be with my father and sister when i was 18 then i was blocked of going out of
The country because of the 10 years of civil war with terorism.
I have lived for 16 years as brithish with a brithish family and i do not wish or want to leave my father who is in his 70s and in a bad health after a big stroke and my sister that i saw her groing day after day since she was 10 years and my stepmother too and the grand parents of my sister who i call them and c them as my grand parent too. And i don't care if im in my 40s or 20sa

11akb

Post by 11akb » Wed May 04, 2016 9:38 pm

hi you can apply for zambrano application for derivative rights

Casa

Post by Casa » Wed May 04, 2016 9:42 pm

11akb wrote:hi you can apply for zambrano application for derivative rights
Zambrano isn't relevant to this case. :| The OP is not a carer. If you find it difficult to understand 'Zambrano' and the limitations, this article may give you some clarity.
https://www.freemovement.org.uk/new-zam ... no-carers/
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

uk71
Newly Registered

Post by uk71 » Fri May 06, 2016 9:34 am

Is there any case like mine been granted ? Looks like this application is not valid at all its just a tricked.
No you have no ties your only ties is in uk then u get refused because u spent 25 or 28 years in ur country?.
The rules of this application are:
18 or over
Spent less then 20 years
No ties
Not living with your country comunity in uk in cultural or social.
Then when u fit in all boxe's they come with you have spent 25 or 28 years in ur country??.
A question now if you get refused would that be a problem to apply under the 20 years route after?.
Thank you