ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR PEO deferred Apps - Further checks/Additional docs cases

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Voiceopinion
Newly Registered

Re: ILR PEO deferred Apps - Further checks/Additional docs c

Post by Voiceopinion » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:30 pm

Still waiting. ..its been a month :((( they havent asked for any document or anything...no updates. ..its so frustrating

ilr2016001
Newly Registered

Post by ilr2016001 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:09 am

@voice openion be strong. They may need more checks. strong verifications going on self employment and company director tax returns in home office.
you have to be strong, because you can't change any mistakes happen in past on self employment. if you think everything you did was correct you will get the acceptance.

usernew123
inactive

Post by usernew123 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:38 pm

I am in the similar situation. I am still waiting. Its been 78 days now since i am waiting. Please can someone suggest if there is a way i can inquire about it?

If you need more info about my case it is on below thread:

http://www.immigrationboards.com/indefi ... 00306.html

tirfk

Post by tirfk » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:11 pm

Hi
My friend had his PEO appointment today 9His Tier 1 Expires on the 10th April - 4 days from now). He is part earnings from UK employment and part from his business back from India. However they said that they need to do further checks.

Now he applied alone for PEO thinking once he gets approval he can apply for his wife Tier 1 extension Postal (which also expires on 10th April) and his son's Neutralization. As his application is on hold for further checks and hardly 4 days remaining on both their visas- what he has to do now?
Any one with knowledge pls let me know.
Thanks

ilrsoon14
Newly Registered

Post by ilrsoon14 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:12 pm

@tirfk

Did they ask your friend for any clarification or additional documents? Which peo was it?

Was his self-employment from back home a contract or through his own company as dividends or something? Was tax correctly declared to hmrc for that period? What about his absences from UK, are they all ok?

tirfk

Post by tirfk » Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:55 am

ilrsoon14 wrote:@tirfk

Did they ask your friend for any clarification or additional documents? Which peo was it?

Was his self-employment from back home a contract or through his own company as dividends or something? Was tax correctly declared to hmrc for that period? What about his absences from UK, are they all ok?

They havent asked for any additional documents. They just said after 4-5 hours they need extra verifications. They just asked is there any proof as to what work you did- he said all work was computer related and electronic and doesnt have any proof for the work as such.
IT was Croydon PEO
The tax he paid was in india all that documents were correct.
He had his own company and did work from here and got payments onto indian bank and he had the invoices to prove it.
No absesnces- all others are ok.

ilrsoon14
Newly Registered

Post by ilrsoon14 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:16 am

@tirfk

Did he provide those tax documents along with the application? For which years did your friend show the business and how much were the earnings, they might be thinking about if it is a huge amount £20k+? Is his company still active? What about his current earnings, was it all employed?

I know people who showed overseas business + UK self-employment and had no problems at peo.
Not sure what verifications they can do for overseas business that too previous, possibly the invoices that were submitted. This will probably take a long while until they get back, in the meantime might be an idea to get your friend to double check all the details/contacts on the invoices or contracts and if they were raised to other companies/individuals etc and any additional documents previously provided.

ilrsoon14
Newly Registered

Post by ilrsoon14 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:13 am

@tirfk

did you say he currently showed part UK employment + overseas business for ILR? Also did he do this before for any previous applications?

tirfk

Post by tirfk » Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:28 pm

ilrsoon14 wrote:@tirfk

did you say he currently showed part UK employment + overseas business for ILR? Also did he do this before for any previous applications?
Yes he showed UK Self Empolyment for previous Tier 1 Extension along with Business invoices of India - it was cleared..

This time he had permamant employment as employee of a company but that will give him only 20 points. for rest 15 points he showed the India same business invoices and incom tax paid.. no UK self employment as with those 2 he was meeting the points criteria...

Rahulv
Newly Registered

Post by Rahulv » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:40 pm

Hi All,

I have submitted ILR Application on 5th April at Croydon PSC. I have been given a letter ( standard template) #

"your application is valid but there are further enquiries that need to be made on your case as such your application has been passed to a team"....

My appointment was at 6:20 PM and I was given letter stating above at 9:15 PM.

I was advised by the Lady that"Case worker have some queries on LIUK test ( even after the Certificate was in my application) & at this point of time they can not call anyone to make further enquires. They will call them on 6th morning and will inform me Till now there are no signs of communication and any further progress. ( All of my documents are still with them)

I called UKBA Immigration Contact center and they advised that my case still seems to be in process and they can not access Caseworker records. I should expect some communication in next 5- 7 working days.

Overall, I did not found the premium service as premium. Surprisingly, there was no interaction or questions from the Case worker.

I have few questions... ( My current Tier 2 ICT is expiring on 14th MAy 2016)

1. Can my dependent stay with me in UK until I receive any decision from UKBA? if yes, do I need to obtain some confirmation from UKBA.
2. What option I have to apply visa for her if I receive my ILR, I guess its FLR (M) as she came to UK in Jan 2014.
3. IF I get my decision after expiry of current Tier 2 ICT leave, how soon I should apply for FLR (M).
4. Will the Gap in between expiry of current Leave and application of FLR(M) will be considered as overstay?
5. Technically, Will my application be considered as a postal application now? I at-least believer I have paid for premium fee and it could be bit more quicker than normal postal application.

Some background to my case.

COS issue march 2010
Visa applied in Delhi 6th April 2010
Visa Stamped in Delhi 13th April 2010 - Visa Category was Tier 2 (Int Com Tran) Migrant COSxxxxxxxxxx
Entered UK ( 1st time) 1st May 2010
Completing nearly 6 years.....
I was out for nearly 178 days in one of the last 5 years of application (I know 180 days is the max limit in any of the last 5 yeards)
Employer still needs me for the job and have provided the standard format endorsing my leaves outside UK as well.

I am paid a lot higher then SOC code.

Sorry for these many questions, but I am in no man's land now.

Thanks a lot for help in advance :)

Regards,

dng_131
India

Post by dng_131 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:58 am

Rahulv wrote:Hi All,

I have submitted ILR Application on 5th April at Croydon PSC. I have been given a letter ( standard template) #

"your application is valid but there are further enquiries that need to be made on your case as such your application has been passed to a team"....

My appointment was at 6:20 PM and I was given letter stating above at 9:15 PM.

I was advised by the Lady that"Case worker have some queries on LIUK test ( even after the Certificate was in my application) & at this point of time they can not call anyone to make further enquires. They will call them on 6th morning and will inform me Till now there are no signs of communication and any further progress. ( All of my documents are still with them)

I called UKBA Immigration Contact center and they advised that my case still seems to be in process and they can not access Caseworker records. I should expect some communication in next 5- 7 working days.

Overall, I did not found the premium service as premium. Surprisingly, there was no interaction or questions from the Case worker.

I have few questions... ( My current Tier 2 ICT is expiring on 14th MAy 2016)

1. Can my dependent stay with me in UK until I receive any decision from UKBA? if yes, do I need to obtain some confirmation from UKBA. When your dependant visa is going to expire? I guess on 14th May? Until than she can stay with you.
2. What option I have to apply visa for her if I receive my ILR, I guess its FLR (M) as she came to UK in Jan 2014. For your wife you can apply for this https://www.gov.uk/tier-2-general/family-members (Dependants applying in the UK on their own) BUT STILL Phone HO and find out. This may not be the case with your dependants
3. IF I get my decision after expiry of current Tier 2 ICT leave, how soon I should apply for FLR (M). If you would apply for FLR (M) then your wife's 5 year cycle will start again. It will be at 0 years. So in your case you would loose her 2 years stay. Check with HO
4. Will the Gap in between expiry of current Leave and application of FLR(M) will be considered as overstay? - Yes it will consider overstay so you need to apply for her visa before the expiry.
5. Technically, Will my application be considered as a postal application now? I believe your application still considers as Premium as HO have not given you any decision. As you have said that they have your documents so it is still under the process.I at-least believer I have paid for premium fee and it could be bit more quicker than normal postal application.

Some background to my case.

COS issue march 2010
Visa applied in Delhi 6th April 2010
Visa Stamped in Delhi 13th April 2010 - Visa Category was Tier 2 (Int Com Tran) Migrant COSxxxxxxxxxx
Entered UK ( 1st time) 1st May 2010
Completing nearly 6 years.....
I was out for nearly 178 days in one of the last 5 years of application (I know 180 days is the max limit in any of the last 5 yeards)
Employer still needs me for the job and have provided the standard format endorsing my leaves outside UK as well.

I am paid a lot higher then SOC code.

Sorry for these many questions, but I am in no man's land now.

Thanks a lot for help in advance :)

Regards,

I hope my answers could help you.

Rahulv
Newly Registered

Post by Rahulv » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:20 pm

Hi dng_131.

yes you answered nearly :). Thanks a lot..

some comments on ur answers

2. What option I have to apply visa for her if I receive my ILR, I guess its FLR (M) as she came to UK in Jan 2014. For your wife you can apply for this https://www.gov.uk/tier-2-general/family-members (Dependants applying in the UK on their own) BUT STILL Phone HO and find out. This may not be the case with your dependants ( From the link you sent, she can apply for Tier2 dependents but my Tier 2 leave expires on 14th may so there is no logic in applying it)

3. IF I get my decision after expiry of current Tier 2 ICT leave, how soon I should apply for FLR (M). If you would apply for FLR (M) then your wife's 5 year cycle will start again. It will be at 0 years. So in your case you would loose her 2 years stay. Check with HO

( Sorry, I did not understood the 0 year thing) [/color

In general, what options I have now ( depending on my critical situation) for applying dependent Visa for my Wife.

Thanks a lot for your help

dng_131
India

Post by dng_131 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:51 pm

Rahulv wrote:Hi dng_131.

yes you answered nearly :). Thanks a lot..

some comments on ur answers

2. What option I have to apply visa for her if I receive my ILR, I guess its FLR (M) as she came to UK in Jan 2014. For your wife you can apply for this https://www.gov.uk/tier-2-general/family-members (Dependants applying in the UK on their own) BUT STILL Phone HO and find out. This may not be the case with your dependants ( From the link you sent, she can apply for Tier2 dependents but my Tier 2 leave expires on 14th may so there is no logic in applying it) You have already applied for your visa right? And it may take few months, meanwhile you can extend your wives visa (On Tier 2 basis). It does not matter if you have not got your decision before 14th May. You can post your wives application with a cover letter that you have applied (Main Applicant) ILR visa by post and you are awaiting your decision. So what Home office would do is, they could your wife's visa on hold until you get your decision. By doing so your wife will not fall in the "Overstay" category.

3. IF I get my decision after expiry of current Tier 2 ICT leave, how soon I should apply for FLR (M). If you would apply for FLR (M) then your wife's 5 year cycle will start again. It will be at 0 years. So in your case you would loose her 2 years stay. Check with HO. You have to apply for your wife's visa before your wife's expiry visa date. There is no way you can wait for your decision and then apply for your wife's visa.

About 5 year cycle. You have stated that your wife came to the UK in January 2014. So until now she has accumulated 27 months stay in the UK. If you apply for her extension (Tier 2) then I guess she would get visa for three years or until the date she qualifies for her 5 year ILR route. So lets say she could apply for ILR on January 2019.

But if you choose to apply FLR (M) then lets say for example your wife gets visa in June 2016 - Then you have to apply for this FLR (M) visa again after 30 months. Then only your wife will qualify for her ILR in June 2021.

( Sorry, I did not understood the 0 year thing) [/color

In general, what options I have now ( depending on my critical situation) for applying dependent Visa for my Wife. I would say the best option is to go for Tier 2 extension. You can also call Home Office on 0300 123 2241 for more details.

Thanks a lot for your help

Rahulv
Newly Registered

Post by Rahulv » Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:18 pm

Hi dng_131 ,

Thanks for Reply.

How can I apply for my Wife's visa as dependent, as my company is not sposring me ( providing me COS) any more after 14th May 2016.

Thanks,
Rahul

dng_131
India

Post by dng_131 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:29 pm

Hi RahulV

Check this webpage for more information. In this page section 8 will explain about the family members.

https://www.gov.uk/tier-2-general/overview

Rahulv
Newly Registered

Post by Rahulv » Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:36 pm

Hi Dng_131.

Thanks a lot for your help thus far!

I spoke to HO and they also advised to apply for my wife as PBS dependent with a covering letter explaining the Situation.

I also asked about my Case and they advised that Caseworker's comments can not be accessed but he is sure that the case is being worked. I don't know how he checked :D

I will now apply for PBS dependent Visa next week. Hope all goes well! :)

One thing, I am did not understood is, how PBS dependent can be granted without a COS is granted to me, is it only granted because I have applied for ILE and my Case is still under consideration.

Regards,
Rahul

dng_131
India

Post by dng_131 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:50 pm

Hi Rahul,

Glad to hear that you called HO and they advised the same. Good Luck for that.

About your wife's visa, it will up to HO when to grant your wife's visa. I think your wife will get her decision after your visa decision. So till than you have to wait.

But one thing will be sure that you wife case will not be considered as overstay. Because I assume you will apply for her visa before her visa expiry.

Good Luck, and keep us posted if you need any further help.

Kind regards

Rahulv
Newly Registered

Post by Rahulv » Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:09 pm

Hi dng_131,

Thanks a lot for your help.

Is there any specific format to write letter to HO or can I just pick any generic format.

I Am planning to apply in this week only. Surprisingly in supporting documents, they only need to see my Bank Statements as a supporting document, nothing else :).

Regards,
Rahul

dng_131
India

Post by dng_131 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:45 am

Hi Rahul,

It will be just a generic letter. Include the details of your visa and explain them that you are awaiting for your answer. And it will be enough. Write it with Subject and other standard format.

Good Luck

Rahulv
Newly Registered

Post by Rahulv » Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:44 am

dng_131 wrote:Hi Rahul,

It will be just a generic letter. Include the details of your visa and explain them that you are awaiting for your answer. And it will be enough. Write it with Subject and other standard format.

Good Luck
Thanks Mate!

dng_131
India

Post by dng_131 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:28 pm

Rahulv wrote:
dng_131 wrote:Hi Rahul,

Good Luck
Thanks Mate!
Make sure you pay the IHS prior to start the online application.

Rahulv
Newly Registered

Post by Rahulv » Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:24 pm

Hi dng,

There was 0 IHS.

I received acknowledgement from Sheffield HO about my Wife's application. Atleast she is not in the overstay category now.

I wait to hear any information for myself or Wife.

Thanks for your help!

Regards,
Rahul

Voiceopinion
Newly Registered

Post by Voiceopinion » Sun May 01, 2016 10:33 am

Hi...I received a letter from HO to come for an interview with my hhusband. The thing is its not very clear what the interview is regregarding.the letter that they initially issuedo had a different case I'D and thus one has a different case I'D...also the letter on the current letter in subject matter is July 2014...if someone can throw light on this please.

oni82

Post by oni82 » Wed May 04, 2016 11:26 am

Hi guys, since I am due to book soon I thought to get some insight first. I was wondering which PEO center do you suggest? I heard Croydon is not good and people can be a bit cheeky let's say. I heard Solihull, Glasgow and Cardiff are quite relaxed and waiting time is relatively short?

Thank you
Leo

farwailr
Newly Registered

Post by farwailr » Thu May 05, 2016 9:40 am

oni82 wrote:Hi guys, since I am due to book soon I thought to get some insight first. I was wondering which PEO center do you suggest? I heard Croydon is not good and people can be a bit cheeky let's say. I heard Solihull, Glasgow and Cardiff are quite relaxed and waiting time is relatively short?

Thank you
Leo

Anyone with amendments or employer failed to pay tax - NO PEO is good at the moment. Croydon is the biggest in all of them and got more senior CW than anywhere else.