ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Accountant Letter

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

coolbuddy

Accountant Letter

Post by coolbuddy » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:45 pm

Hi Guys

I need your help. Letter from accountant to show your income breakdown need to be signed by his name or they can sign it without mentioning their name i.e. just sign by For the company they work for on a letter head? Will it work for home office if they sign it For the company only? Please reply. Thank you.

coolbuddy

Post by coolbuddy » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:49 pm

forgot to mention this is for ILR.

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:51 pm

Care to tell us your immigration category?
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

coolbuddy

Post by coolbuddy » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:58 pm

Sushdmehta, currently i m on T1(G) and going to apply for ILR. Letter from accountant covers self-employed income.

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:59 pm

The document/letter you refer to is required from a "fully qualified chartered accountant or a certified accountant who is a member of a registered body".
I am not an accountant or an expert in financial matters but I don't think a company can be either of these.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

nethu82

Re: Accountant Letter

Post by nethu82 » Mon May 02, 2016 5:55 pm

Hi
As per UKVI requirement there two type of documents needs to be provided for each source of income.

Does anyone know what is the substitute document for the accountants' letter?

Is it mandatory to provide accountants letter to prove director's dividends income?

Dividends voucher and personal bank statments and SA302 is not enough?

Your opinions really appreciated.

Casa

Re: Accountant Letter

Post by Casa » Mon May 02, 2016 6:15 pm

nethu82 wrote:Hi
As per UKVI requirement there two type of documents needs to be provided for each source of income.

Does anyone know what is the substitute document for the accountants' letter?

Is it mandatory to provide accountants letter to prove director's dividends income?

Dividends voucher and personal bank statments and SA302 is not enough?

Your opinions really appreciated.
Please don't high jack another member's thread, it's unfair and confusing. Please continue to post in your own thread.
http://www.immigrationboards.com/indefi ... 06418.html
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.