ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PBS ILR refused..need a help

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Mkg

Re: ILR refused..need a help

Post by Mkg » Tue May 03, 2016 5:58 am

ahmed009 wrote:hello mate,
i am in same situation, but my appointment was booked in Jan 2016, but i have cancelled just before going to HO, just to check did you applied ILR on 5 year basis or 10 year basis, its nearly 3 months now i have not heard anything from them yet. even though i have sent them all the evidence they require, but now i have booked appointment in HO again this month.
Hii
I applied 5 route
My advise is post your application, then you will get more time to follow up

Mkg

Post by Mkg » Tue May 03, 2016 6:01 am

Hello all
Can anybody suggest If I go through the solicitor for my AR and in case next stages what should be the cost
Anybody have rough idea

Mkg

Post by Mkg » Tue May 03, 2016 9:36 am

Simultaneously I have to go for AR right?
I have all the proof of earning like p45,p60,payslips and bank statements
So how much does cost for AR and further steps if I go through the solicitor?

thiruuk

Post by thiruuk » Thu May 05, 2016 6:19 pm

Sorry to hear this. You could have applied for employment history from HMRC before making an application. Try to get one and check is there any other discrepancies. Stay strong . You will come out from this
tHiRu

Mkg

Re: PBS ILR refused..need a help

Post by Mkg » Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:18 pm

Hello all need a urgent help please
My Administration Review also refused with same reason. So I have only option for Pap-JR or is there any chance to make a fresh application?
If I am going for pap and JR, is there any chance to get positive result?
Is anybody in this group is in same situation or seen please give me some suggestions
Thanks

shanuk

Post by shanuk » Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:59 am

Dear All,

Please provide details on below link:

http://www.immigrationboards.com/indefi ... l#p1359302

Thanks

Mkg

ILR visa 5yr route - AR and Pap refused

Post by Mkg » Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:34 am

Hi All

My ilr visa refused reason;
For the year 2012/2013 claimed earning are not matching with HMRC records.
After speaking with Hmrc , I came to know that one of my employer not updated the earnings correctly. They advised me to send a copies of p45,payslips..etc and a letter in writing explaining the situation.
Came to uk in 2008 on student visa
Psw:2009
Tier 1 general visa got in 2011 April
Tier 1 general visa extended in 2013 April
I went to PEO for for ILR(22march) , they put me in hold and sent a refusal letter after a month (30 April )
i had 14 calendar days to apply for admin review
I have all the earning proofs ;p45,p60 and payslips for that year.
I have informed to Hmrc and sent a post with a letter in writing explaining the situation and all the earning proof copies (payslips, bank statements and p45
I have applied for AR through solicitor explaining everything In detailed that it was not my mistake but AR refused as well.
Hmrc updated their records accordance with my p45
Then I have applied for PAP with explaining the situation and provided all the earning proofs, eve though they did not take the decision back and refusal maintained.
Can anybody advice me if I am going for JR, is there any chance to get positive decision, timeframe and cost?
Please please advice me
Thanks

SetO guy

Re: ILR visa 5yr route - AR and Pap refused

Post by SetO guy » Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:52 am

Sorry to hear about your ilr.

A similar issue happened to my friend, luckily he requested his sa302 early on and got it rectified. I agree this may not be your mistake as it is employers responsibility to notify Hmrc all payments.

jibon

Post by jibon » Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:40 am

Mkg,
I am really sorry to heard all bad news from you.

HO relay on HMRC data. But they do not trust HMRC letter. It's really unacceptable.

By the way, you do not have any option rather to submit JR. It's clear pictures and you will win.

DO NOT LOSS HOPE. FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHT.

rooney0511

Post by rooney0511 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:04 am

Mkg wrote:Hi All

After speaking with Hmrc , I came to know that one of my employer not updated the earnings correctly. They advised me to send a copies of p45,payslips..etc and a letter in writing explaining the situation.
I went to PEO for for ILR(22march) , they put me in hold and sent a refusal letter after a month (30 April )
I have informed to Hmrc and sent a post with a letter in writing explaining the situation and all the earning proof copies (payslips, bank statements and p45
I have applied for AR through solicitor explaining everything In detailed that it was not my mistake but AR refused as well.
Then I have applied for PAP with explaining the situation and provided all the earning proofs, eve though they did not take the decision back and refusal maintained.
Can anybody advice me if I am going for JR, is there any chance to get positive decision, timeframe and cost?
Please please advice me
Thanks
A friend of mine, was refused in October 2015 on similar grounds and was also put deception in his refusal.

AR and PAP refused as well.

Went in for JR, and the Treasury Solicitors gave an option of reconsideration if he accepted to withdraw the JR.

He accepted and ILR was granted 2 weeks ago.

Go for the JR and hope for the best, you never know what lies ahead, you don't win if you don't try.

Mkg

Post by Mkg » Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:35 am

rooney0511 wrote:
Mkg wrote:Hi All

Please please advice me
Thanks
A friend of mine, was refused in October 2015 on similar grounds and was also put deception in his refusal.

AR and PAP refused as well.

Went in for JR, and the Treasury Solicitors gave an option of reconsideration if he accepted to withdraw the JR.

He accepted and ILR was granted 2 weeks ago.

Go for the JR and hope for the best, you never know what lies ahead, you don't win if you don't try.
Thank you very much for reply and support
Would please mind to tell me how long it took for friend to get the visa after lodging the jr
Thanks

Mkg

Post by Mkg » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:46 am

Hello everyone
Need urgent hep !!!!
My pap is refused and now I am planning for JR by this weekend or next week beginning. But I have received a mail from capita saying "Your case has now been referred to the Home Office with a recommendation to begin enforcement action against you and it is likely you will be forcibly removed from the United Kingdom."
I have contacted capita they said no longer dealing with my file since its referee back to home office and I have tried to contact home office helpline but nobody aware of it so what should I do??
Please suggest me
Thanks a lot

Mkg

Ilr G1 5yr route- AR&PAP refused- Capita Massages/Mails

Post by Mkg » Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:12 am

Hello everyone
Need urgent hep !!!!
My pap is refused and now I am planning for JR by next week beginning. But I have received a mail from capita saying "Your case has now been referred to the Home Office with a recommendation to begin enforcement action against you and it is likely you will be forcibly removed from the United Kingdom."
I have contacted capita they said no longer dealing with my file since its referee back to home office and I have tried to contact home office helpline but nobody aware of it so what should I do??
Please suggest me
Thanks a lot

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:39 am

M.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

pusm

Post by pusm » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:37 am

Please ask your solicitor to write to UKVI about JR proceeding , then its sorted for a while

Mkg

Post by Mkg » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:47 pm

Hello everyone
After applying JR for permission in aigust today I have got a reply from utt and permission is granted for me.
Please anyone in this group explain me what will happen next?
Please explain

manjunathhr
Newly Registered

Post by manjunathhr » Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:58 pm

Hi Mkg,

Did you got ILR after JR permission granted, could pls let us know