ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 4 Dependent Visa Requirement (outside UK)

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

arefin1988
Newly Registered

Tier 4 Dependent Visa Requirement (outside UK)

Post by arefin1988 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:43 am

Hello Everyone,
My Wife is going to apply for Tier 4 Dependent Visa from Outside UK. I need to know what documents we need to submit with VIsa application. As far as I know we need

1. Letter from University
2. Copy of CAS
3. My Passport copy
4. Copy of BRP
5. Bank Statement ( showing £6120 for 28 days)

And My WIfe needs:
1. Application form
2. Passport
3. Photos
4. Marriage certificate
5. TB test Certificate
6. Fees

Can someone tell me if I need any more documents ?

Do I need to write a cover letter? I am sharing flat with 1 of my friend, DO I need to give tenant agreement ? Tenant agreement is in my friends name.

Thanks you in advance for your help.

gembark
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 4 Dependent Visa Requirement (outside UK)

Post by gembark » Mon May 02, 2016 11:18 am

Hi Everyone,

I hope that someone here will be able to advise me - I am set to apply soon for a UK Tier 4 visa, and plan to bring my husband with me as a PBS dependant. I am unable to find out if we need an unabridged marriage certificate for the sake of the application, as this is not specified anywhere. Will an ordinary (abridged) marriage certificate suffice?

I'd appreciate any feedback! Thanks a ton.

sah10406
Diamond Member

Post by sah10406 » Tue May 03, 2016 1:34 pm

gembark wrote:I am unable to find out if we need an unabridged marriage certificate for the sake of the application, as this is not specified anywhere. Will an ordinary (abridged) marriage certificate suffice?
This disctinction between types of certificate sounds like it is specific to your home country. His immigration application will need to include evidence that he is married to you, but what specific local document will meet that is impossible to say. Advise he checks directly with the application post. Given the two types of certificate, I imagine it is a common query.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

gembark
Newly Registered

Post by gembark » Fri May 06, 2016 9:17 am

Thank you sah10406 !