ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR 10 years long resident help please

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Nvsc

Re: ILR 10 years long resident help please

Post by Nvsc » Tue May 03, 2016 1:47 pm

thanks Geriatrix

but they asked my partner to come for interview as well if i dont attend the interview they are going to refuse on the basis of

your application being refused as provide for in D-LTRP 1.3 WITH REFERENCE TO PARAGRAPH R-LTRP 1.1 and S-LTR 1.7 fo the immigration rules ( HC395).

what is this mean please ? do they ask about my employment or relationship with my partner ??/

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Tue May 03, 2016 2:07 pm

Nvsc wrote:what is this mean please ?
The meaning of the statement you have quoted is that your partner must also attend the interview as asked to do. Failure to attend will result in refusal of her application.
Nvsc wrote:do they ask about my employment or relationship with my partner ?
Like I said before, no one here is a clairvoyant to be able to answer that question.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Tue May 03, 2016 3:36 pm

Did either of you take TOEIC exam (even if never used in an immigration application)? If yes, that also could be one of the reason(s) to call you for interview.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!