ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR and PBS dependant extension at the same time by post

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

kasunj
Newly Registered

ILR and PBS dependant extension at the same time by post

Post by kasunj » Mon May 02, 2016 3:24 pm

Hi Experts,

I will be applying for ILR in two weeks time. And since my wife is not eligible for IRL she will be applying for a PBS dependant extension for 3 years.

My question is regarding one of the questions in the application form for my wife. I have downloaded Tier 1 or 5 PBS Dependant Version 03/2016 form. Question C4 ask for the reference number for my previous extension application. I have misplaced the letter from the home office for my last extension during my house move. Can you please advise what I can do in this instance. Thanks in advance.

Kasun

geriatrix

Re: ILR and PBS dependant extension at the same time by post

Post by geriatrix » Mon May 02, 2016 3:52 pm

Leave it blank. Nothing you can about it in 2 weeks.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

dng_131
India

Re: ILR and PBS dependant extension at the same time by post

Post by dng_131 » Tue May 03, 2016 5:34 pm

Hi Kasunj,

To make it more life more simple I would advise to go for the Online application for your wife's dependant visa. With online application you fill out the form online and then print it and post it with mandatory documents (Bank statements showing that you or your wife have enough funds). It is less complicated than the paper form.

Good Luck!!!