ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Nikah-nama registration in Pakistan

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

rasheyz
Newly Registered

Nikah-nama registration in Pakistan

Post by rasheyz » Tue May 10, 2016 11:33 am

hello guys,

i recently got married in Pakistan and now i have Urdu Nikkah-nama and also English one
Actully English Nikkah-nama was obtained form local council in pakistan after 1 week,
it has written Nikkah details in english on left side and in Urdu on right side, this Nikkah-nama paper quality is good and also include currency note line in it.
i need to ask if i need to registered this Nikkah-nama with Nadra or it is already risgtered.

Regards

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Re: Nikah-nama registration

Post by hassan5805 » Tue May 10, 2016 12:44 pm

Its not already register but you can register with Nadra seprately.

I have registered with Nadra my Nikkah Nama along with translation you got but to register with Nadra not necessary rest choise is your.

Thanks

ILR1980
Pakistan

Re: Nikah-nama registration

Post by ILR1980 » Tue May 10, 2016 6:23 pm

Its better to attest english translation from ministry of foreign affairs Islamabad and also getting marriage registration certificate

Brightsignal
Newly Registered

Re: Nikah-nama registration in Pakistan

Post by Brightsignal » Tue May 10, 2016 9:11 pm

Rasheyz
Congratulation on your recent wedding and may my Allah bring in your future life more and more happiness and enjoy. About your statement above
1-Urdu Nikkah Nama (When you get married I think there are 4 copies and you got one, where you signed on your wedding day.
2-Urdu-English Nikkah Nama that’s Nadra issued nikkah nama.(That’s register with local union council)
3- You need English translation of your No 1 (Urdu Nikkah nama)
See link below
http://786nikah.com/nikah-nama-urdu-nik ... ikah-nama/