ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(FP) with British child

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Kpeach
Newly Registered

FLR(FP) with British child

Post by Kpeach » Mon May 16, 2016 10:35 pm

Hi I'm going to apply for FRL (FP) as I have a child and British spouse in UK I came with spouse visa from 2013 and my visa run out 30/05/16 I can't apply for FRL (M) because the financial. The question in the form " how it would affect your child if your visa refused? How should I answer my baby only 1 year old? Can you help please

vinny

Re: FLR(FP) with British child

Post by vinny » Mon May 16, 2016 10:45 pm

To avoid confusion & jumbled responses, I have moved your question to its own thread (this one).
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Kpeach
Newly Registered

Post by Kpeach » Mon May 16, 2016 10:50 pm

Thank you for responding

Kpeach
Newly Registered

Post by Kpeach » Mon May 16, 2016 10:55 pm

I was going to use the FRL (M) form but have problem about the financial so my husband phone the immigration and ask what should we can do so they suggested to use this form FRL(FP) but I don't know how to answer the question as above

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon May 16, 2016 11:45 pm

You should satisfy EX.1(a):
See also Appendix FM1.0b > Would it be unreasonable to expect a British Citizen child to leave the UK?, etc.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.

Kpeach
Newly Registered

Post by Kpeach » Tue May 17, 2016 6:00 pm

Thank you for the answer

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:46 am