ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA family permit appeal hearing date given

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

omo1000
Newly Registered

EEA family permit appeal hearing date given

Post by omo1000 » Wed May 18, 2016 12:25 pm

My wife EEA family permit appeal hearing date has been given at last for july 2016, we submitted the appeal may 2015, please guys any advice on what to do , as she is pregnant and she live in Nigeria at the moment

noajthan

Re: EEA family permit appeal hearing date given

Post by noajthan » Wed May 18, 2016 12:40 pm

omo1000 wrote:My wife EEA family permit appeal hearing date has been given at last for july 2016, we submitted the appeal may 2015, please guys any advice on what to do , as she is pregnant and she live in Nigeria at the moment
Review the original grounds for refusal and address them and refute or correct them, one by one.
Support the case with good (if not unimpeachable) documentary supporting evidence.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

omo1000
Newly Registered

Re: EEA family permit appeal hearing date given

Post by omo1000 » Wed May 18, 2016 3:58 pm

Thanks noajthan,
I would do that, it was actually refused on the basis of marriage of convenience. My friend had the same issue , he went to the hearing last month and he won his case, he just received the letter this afternoon. His wife applied in Nigeria as well.