ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employee advise

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ajaypratap11

Employee advise

Post by ajaypratap11 » Fri May 20, 2016 1:19 pm

Hello Guys,

Want to clarify about employees?

I got my visa individually 50K route and i had started business with one of friend he got entrepreneur with some other person.

now i have to invest 50k in the business but how can we count the employees in business.

we have 2 employees in the business.

Please advise how can we count or do i have to show more employee ?

Thanks

Kind Regards
AJ

zimba
Mood:

Re: Employee advise

Post by zimba » Fri May 20, 2016 1:35 pm

It is clear in the guide and the rules that only Tier 1E entrepreneurial team members are allowed to use the same evidence for job creation. If your business partner is on Tier 1E BUT he is not your entrepreneurial team member, only one of you can claim points for these two jobs created. Otherwise you have to create 4 jobs in total where you claim two of those and your business partner claims the other two and declare this on the application form (See table 3b2b on the form)
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice