ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

what is the meaning of settled worker

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

khandxb
Newly Registered

what is the meaning of settled worker

Post by khandxb » Fri May 20, 2016 4:35 pm

Hi all

I would like to request advise from senior members, what is the meaning of settled worker? can i employee someone with the PR status ? they got PR last month i need another employee for 12 months i had one for 12 months he left the job, as per immigration rule we need to show 2 employee full time or each for 12 months or total 24 months in 3 years time? if i am wrong please correct me your valuable advise will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

zimba
Mood:

Re: what is the meaning of settled worker

Post by zimba » Fri May 20, 2016 4:51 pm

Any EEA citizen is considered settled for Tier 1E employment purposes. They do not need PR form immigration standpoint

http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... l#p1332069
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

moongesture
Member of Standing

Post by moongesture » Fri May 20, 2016 5:31 pm

khandxb wrote:Hi all

I would like to request advise from senior members, what is the meaning of settled worker? can i employee someone with the PR status ? they got PR last month i need another employee for 12 months i had one for 12 months he left the job, as per immigration rule we need to show 2 employee full time or each for 12 months or total 24 months in 3 years time? if i am wrong please correct me your valuable advise will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Employee having ILR is considered as settled worker.

khandxb
Newly Registered

Post by khandxb » Fri May 20, 2016 7:58 pm

Thanks for the reply, so i can employee anyone with ILR? won`t be any problem for an extension ? how many hours ? has to be 30 hours? or more please advise.
Thanks

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Fri May 20, 2016 8:36 pm

khandxb wrote:Thanks for the reply, so i can employee anyone with ILR? won`t be any problem for an extension ? how many hours ? has to be 30 hours? or more please advise.
Thanks
The T1E guidance covers all these matters, suggest start there to get up to speed.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.