ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Eu1 decision waiting

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Shahid143g
Newly Registered

Re: Eu1 decision waiting

Post by Shahid143g » Mon May 09, 2016 1:14 pm

Aoa brother,
Shahid mubeen have you got any reply from INIS. Can you update when you get response. Many thanks.

shahidmubeen
Newly Registered

Post by shahidmubeen » Tue May 10, 2016 2:17 am

Wa salam Shahid143g

I haven't got anything from INIS till date. Definitely brother i will update you as soon as i get something from department. Please remember me in your prayers.
Many thanks
Shahid Mubeen

shahidmubeen
Newly Registered

Post by shahidmubeen » Tue May 10, 2016 2:19 am

yaz87 wrote:Its look ever paper work ok.all you can do wait and see wht inis do.best of luck and keep us update if you reveive any thing from inis.
Thanks Yaz87
I will definately update you as soon as i get something from department.
Many thanks
Shahid Mubeen

shahidmubeen
Newly Registered

Post by shahidmubeen » Tue May 10, 2016 2:23 am

Obie wrote:You brother will need to register with the Revenue commissioner in your local area.

If it is a sole trader no need to register business with companies house as PLC , but you can register business name if you choose to.
Thanks Obie
Your reply means a lot to me. The letter i got from revenue commissioner for registration of Income Tax is issued from my local revenue commissioner. Is it fine? Is there anything else i can do to make my case stronger?
Many thanks
Shahid Mubeen

shahidmubeen
Newly Registered

Post by shahidmubeen » Tue May 17, 2016 2:01 pm

Salam Shahid143g
Brother have u got any reply from INIS. Please do update me as soon as you get anything from department.
I didnt get anything from department till date. Its already been 8 months and 2 weeks to submit my EU1 application as a dependent relation.

Thanks
Shahid Mubeen

Shahid143g
Newly Registered

Post by Shahid143g » Tue May 17, 2016 2:10 pm

Aao Bhie,
I haven't got any news so far from INIS just got a acknowledge letter last week. In letter they said your decision is due and acknowledged about documents which I submitted. I don't know what they are doing its been 8 month and 2 week very frustrating. I don't know what will happen in future and how long they will take.

yaz87

Post by yaz87 » Tue May 17, 2016 7:06 pm

Shahid143g wrote:Aao Bhie,
I haven't got any news so far from INIS just got a acknowledge letter last week. In letter they said your decision is due and acknowledged about documents which I submitted. I don't know what they are doing its been 8 month and 2 week very frustrating. I don't know what will happen in future and how long they will take.
Hi shahid143.
did you sent them documents recently.or they just sent you avknowledge for old documents.i sent them documents and i received acknowledge but i m keep sending them e mail for temperay stam 4.and they said you will receive some thing in the coming weeks

yaz87

Post by yaz87 » Tue May 17, 2016 7:09 pm

Shahid143g wrote:Aao Bhie,
Hi shahid143.
did you sent them documents recently.or they just sent you avknowledge for old documents.i sent them documents and i received acknowledge but i m keep sending them e mail for temperay stam 4.and they said you will receive some thing in the coming weeks

Shahid143g
Newly Registered

Post by Shahid143g » Thu May 19, 2016 6:15 pm

Aao,
How are u shahid mubeen,have you got response from department. I haven't got response till today. When you get response just update us thanks.

yaz87

Post by yaz87 » Thu May 19, 2016 7:10 pm

Shahid143
Did you sent inis new documents and they sent you aknowledgement or you just received aknowledge from them for old doucments?

shahidmubeen
Newly Registered

Post by shahidmubeen » Sun May 22, 2016 12:34 am

Shahid143g wrote:Aao,
How are u shahid mubeen,have you got response from department. I haven't got response till today. When you get response just update us thanks.
Wa salam shahid143g

Im good brother thanks. how r u? i got nothing till date brother. its already 8 months and 2 weeks gone.
What about u?

shahid mubeen