ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur extension-HO said decision cannot made u

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

grenland7862

Tier 1 Entrepreneur extension-HO said decision cannot made u

Post by grenland7862 » Fri May 20, 2016 12:54 pm

Dear members,

I applied Tier1 Entrepreneur visa extension (£50 k) with my wife and two dependants Childs 3 months ago and received a letter few weeks ago that my case is complex and HO need more time to reach the final decision. They haven’t called me for the interview.
I believe that I completed all requirements with regards to £50k investment and job creation.
I contacted to case worker via email this morning and asked the further timeframe they need to be taken before they make decision.
The case worker replied,; we are waiting for official guidance to be issued which needs to be taken into account when considering your application. A decision cannot be made until guidance is issued.
I filed my case in February 2016 and used HO form and Guidance that was published in November 2015, as per my understanding HO should consider the policy guidance that was issued in November 2015. I don’t know what kind of guidance they talking about.
I would be grateful if anyone clarifies this point.

Thanks and regards

zimba
Mood:

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur extension-HO said decision cannot ma

Post by zimba » Fri May 20, 2016 1:30 pm

You are bound by immigration rules not by any guide. As far as I can see, rules for Tier 1E have not changed after April 2016. Depending on the nature of the complexity in your application, HO might be waiting for anything including background checks and any guidance on how to approach your specific case. You need to be patient and wait until they contact you with further information
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

grenland7862

Post by grenland7862 » Fri May 20, 2016 1:34 pm

zimba88 wrote:You are bound by immigration rules not by any guide. As far as I can see, rules for Tier 1E have not changed after April 2016. Depending on the nature of the complexity in your application, HO might be waiting for anything including background checks and any guidance on how to approach your specific case. You need to be patient and wait until they contact you with further information
Dear Zimba,

Thanks for your response and advise.

I will update this forum if i receive any further updates

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Sat May 21, 2016 10:40 pm

Did you use TOEIC test for visas at any point?
One person I know who did has also been waiting for a long time.

JamesBlack

Post by JamesBlack » Sun May 22, 2016 1:50 pm

Just keep on waiting i believe and keep us updated as well. Thanks and goodluck