ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

flr(fp)

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Nj2016
Newly Registered

Re: flr(fp)

Post by Nj2016 » Sun May 22, 2016 2:22 pm

Thanks guys. Unfortunately, Solicitor hasn't received any refusal letter yet. But he said we don’t need to worry as HO normally used to send refusals on recorded delivery. So looks like he does not want to send letter to HO.
I got the refusal details through email from Customer Service Operations ,which may be connected to the letter I sent to home secretary. I haven’t received my IHS refund too.

“Dear Mrs xxxxxx

Thank you for your email correspondence of 12 April to the Home Secretary about your immigration case. Your enquiry has been forwarded to Customer Service Operations to reply.

Please be advised that the Home Secretary does not intervene or comment on individual cases.

On 10 May we wrote to your representatives, xxxxxxxxx Solicitors, to inform them that your application for Leave to Remain has been refused. Please contact your representatives if you have not yet heard from them. The refusal notice also contains advice about what you should do now.

Yours sincerely

Customer Service Operations
UK Visas and Immigration
www.gov.uk/ukvi