ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR revoked due to TOEIC

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ohara
Diamond Member

Re: ILR revoked due to TOEIC

Post by ohara » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:58 pm

Was your TOEIC genuine?

members

Post by members » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:05 pm

uk2005 wrote:hi need a solicitor for my friend whose ILR been revoked because of toeic looking for solicitor who had win toeic case
if you know anyone please PM me name adderess of solicitor that would really help
his son got his bitish passport wife got her spouse visa when he apply for his BC they send toeic latter says his ILR revoked
Was your friend called for an interview after applying for British citizenship?

members

Post by members » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:31 pm

If HO has concrete evidence, isn't interviewing a waste of time?

And how would HO revoke ILR only on the basis of an interview unless someone makes a confession in the interview that s/he had abused the system.

jellyband
Newly Registered

Post by jellyband » Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:59 pm

ILR is revoked due to Toeic. Have 2 children with British Passport. Can anyone know good lawer to fight for these situation ...

Jerrybend
Newly Registered

Post by Jerrybend » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:38 pm

when did you went for the interview? And how do you find out that your Ilr has been revoked?

members

Post by members » Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:43 pm

jellyband wrote:ILR is revoked due to Toeic. Have 2 children with British Passport. Can anyone know good lawer to fight for these situation ...
You should consult a lawyer (a Barrister preferably), who has vast experience in human-rights law. Google it! You should be given an appeal right for the revocation of ILR. If not, JR should be the appropriate step. In any event, you should be granted discretionary leave to remain for the sake of your parental relationship with British children.

members

Post by members » Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:56 pm

members wrote:
jellyband wrote:ILR is revoked due to Toeic. Have 2 children with British Passport. Can anyone know good lawer to fight for these situation ...
You should consult a lawyer (a Barrister preferably), who has vast experience in human-rights law. Google it! You should be given an appeal right for the revocation of ILR. If not, JR should be the appropriate step. In any event, you should be granted discretionary leave to remain for the sake of your parental relationship with British children.
Also, check your message inbox.

Casa

Post by Casa » Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:58 pm

Members can only send and receive PMs after they have made 30 posts. Jellyband has only made 14.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

members

Post by members » Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:18 pm

Casa wrote:Members can only send and receive PMs after they have made 30 posts. Jellyband has only made 14.
Thanks for enlightening me! I was wondering why some of my messages sit in the outbox folder for ages.

members

Post by members » Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:31 pm

members wrote:
Casa wrote:Members can only send and receive PMs after they have made 30 posts. Jellyband has only made 14.
Thanks for enlightening me! I was wondering why some of my messages sit in the outbox folder for ages.
Dear Moderator,

What are your thoughts on this 'naturalisation-TOEIC-interview' business? How does HO come to the conclusion, from these interviews, that TOEIC was fraudulently obtained? I will be mad to assume applicants go to the interview and admit that they used a proxy for their TOEIC tests. If HO has solid evidence, as it claim to be the case in the generic refusal letters, why they even bother to call applicants for interview? Isn't it more time-wasting for all parties involved?

Casa

Post by Casa » Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:51 pm

Much of the evidence comes from voice recognition recordings, i.e a stand-in has taken the test for multiple examinees. The interview may a legal requirement as part of the decision process. Others may advise further. Maybe during the interview they match the voice to the recording. :?:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

members

Post by members » Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:44 pm

Casa wrote:Much of the evidence comes from voice recognitions recordings, i.e a stand-in has taken the test for multiple examinees. The interview may a legal requirement as part of the decision process. Others may advise further. Maybe during the interview they match the voice to the recording. :?:
If they cared so much to match an interviewee's voice with his/her actual exam, why would they send thousands of refusal letters to other people (in different immigration categories with a TOEIC history) without interviewing them. The interview could be for one and only reason (it's still a guess): HO does not have proper evidence (in any format or type) against those who are called for the interview. And when an interviewee fails to satisfy the interviewer that s/he actually took the exam, HO refuses their case. However, in all probabilities, an interview cannot be a substantial evidence UNLESS the interviewees sign a confession that they cheated on the exam. I am sure whoever received the refusal letter after being interviewed, received the same letter as those who never been to an interview.
It just doesn't make sense!

avjones
Diamond Member

Post by avjones » Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:10 pm

members wrote:
members wrote:
Dear Moderator,

What are your thoughts on this 'naturalisation-TOEIC-interview' business? How does HO come to the conclusion, from these interviews, that TOEIC was fraudulently obtained? I will be mad to assume applicants go to the interview and admit that they used a proxy for their TOEIC tests. If HO has solid evidence, as it claim to be the case in the generic refusal letters, why they even bother to call applicants for interview? Isn't it more time-wasting for all parties involved?
They get reports from ETS directly about their voice identification software.

I've not seen any cases where they have not had ETS. Some have ETS AND interview. But none just interview.
I am not, and cannot, offer legal advice to particular people. I can only discuss general areas of immigration law.

People should always consider obtaining professional advice about their own particular circumstances.

mkhari
Pakistan

Post by mkhari » Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:39 pm

Breaking: President, McCloskey J, allows lead TOEIC/ETS appeals "without hesitation". The President concludes that the SSHD's evidence fails to establish deception ... SSHD's evidence "suffers from the multiple frailties and shortcomings" ... "its shortcomings are manifest" ... Appellants "are clear winners"... Some of SSHD's evidence "is so incomplete and opaque as to be virtually meaningless” ... ETS's attitude "is mildly astonishing". Done!
MKHARI

super_hero
Newly Registered

Post by super_hero » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:17 pm

why Home office still interviewing people after 23 March 2016 decision on Toeic. People who have Toeic history are getting interview calls at Liverpool. Cant understand what's going on? Is anyone got approval after decision?

avjones
Diamond Member

Post by avjones » Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:11 pm

Because the Home Office can be complete idiots?

Only a guess, I don't know for sure.
I am not, and cannot, offer legal advice to particular people. I can only discuss general areas of immigration law.

People should always consider obtaining professional advice about their own particular circumstances.

jellyband
Newly Registered

Post by jellyband » Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:56 am

avjones wrote:Because the Home Office can be complete idiots?

Only a guess, I don't know for sure.
I think they want to check speaking ability ...

because court order to consider every case should get individual judgement ...

Candidate who can speak English well, they will be ok ....

uk2005

Post by uk2005 » Mon May 23, 2016 3:55 pm

UPDATE
HO office give him right to appeal under human rights now problem is hes lose his right to work HO inform his empoyler his has no right to work they teminate his work
Ho sad it will take ip ti two years to solve his case until he cant work anyone can help with advice is there any law he can ge his right to work.
BC 7/5/2015(NCS)
HO received 8/5/2015
Biometric done 1/6/2015
Appoval 31/10/2015
Ceremony 03/11/2015
Never give up hope!

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue May 24, 2016 12:04 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.